Download
(2 MB)
Download
Updated: 06-05-12 11:05 AM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:06-05-12 11:05 AM
Created:03-21-12 06:33 PM
Downloads:5,106
Favorites:25
MD5:
Categories:Minimalistic Compilations, DPS Compilations, Healer Compilations, Tank Compilations, Generic Compilations
LerbUI  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: r10
by: lerb [More]

Not updated for patch 5.0.x

- Addons used can be found in the screenshots -
- Installation instructions included in download, it's a breeze! -


Latest release (r10), is a small update regarding powertext coloring, minor weaponbuff issues, panel issues and combopoints to name a few. Happy gaming!
Changelog

------------------

r6 2012-14-12

General
- New border textures
- New statusbar textures
- New nameplates
- Fixed some major bag and bank issues

BigWigs
- BigWigs Boss Encounters now included in LerbUI!

------------------

r5 2012-14-08

Chat
- Removed autosizing and positioning of the chatwindow
- Added the ability to turn off autosizing of chatfont (11) in LerbUI_Config
- Some minor texture adjustments

General
- Fixed the bug where the bankwindow would become unusable
- Font adjustments throughout the UI, mainly to have the same fontsizes everywhere

------------------

r4 2012-04-06

Chat
- Re-skinned chat and editbox
- New position in lower left corner

General
- Adjusted height of Quest Watchframe to support more quests
- Some work done to bordertextures
- Bags and bankframes has had their FrameLevels looked over, no more wierd overlappings
- Changed font from Expressway Bold to normal Expressway throughout the UI.

Unitframes
- More contrast between statusbars and backdrops
- New health, power and name tags on unitframes
- Resized and moved raidframes to top-left corner of the screen

TinyDPS
- Should now be bug-free and up to date with latest version

------------------

r3 2012-04-01

Chat
- Timestamps changed slightly
- Added option to disable timestamps in LerbUI_Config

Unitframes
- Added Eclipsebar for Balance Druids
- Fixed a bug where the targets castbar would have a transparent background

Tooltip
- Minor spacing and font adjustments

General
- Moved the Quest Watchframe
- Added option to disable in-game errors (Out of range, etc) in LerbUI_Config rather than having it turned off by default
- Added a User Manual

Actionbars
- Added support for 1-3 main actionbars. See the manual for more information and how to switch between

------------------

r2 2012-03-24

Chat
- Timestamps changed

Unitframes
- Tags updated for names, power and health
- Added class support for Paladins - Holy Power now added
- Small adjustments to text on castbars

Buffs
- Made the buffs a tad bit smaller

Loot
- New and more stylish lootwindow
- Made auto-disenchanting green loot an option in LerbUI_Config.lua rather than a standard setting

General
- Changed font for the UI, new font is Expressway
- Modified the chatbubbles
- Cleaned up the LerbUI_Config.lua to have less options, it's much more userfriendly now

------------------

r1 2012-03-21

-- LerbUI is released
Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 04-30-12, 06:24 AM  
lerb
Shadow Priest
 
lerb's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 258
File comments: 152
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by Freko
Hey lerb, hope you had a good vacation! I noticed while leveling my rogue alt that on the quest The Twilight Flight, when I get put onto the stone drake the action bar did not change at all, and so I couldn't use the drakes ability to toss me onto the trolls drake. Not sure if this is a bartender issue or something with the UI, if its a simple Bartender issue do you have any idea how to get it working? Thanks as always!
I've encountered issues with various vehicles when using bartender aswell, and it is indeed a bartender issue since that's the only thing I'm using that touches the actionbars I haven't tinkered with it so I don't know how to resolve this.
lerb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-12, 10:49 AM  
Ragebees
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Hey, love the UI but all of a sudden getting this error:

"
Message: [string "*:OnEnter"]:2: GetSpellLink(): Invalid spell slot
Time: 05/04/12 09:43:17
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `GetSpellLink'
[string "*:OnEnter"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
"


It is when I try to look at the guild roster, also when I try to open our guild bank it says in the chat "You are not in a guild." though I can see everyone chatting in guild in the chat box, and I can still see my <Guild Tag> under my name. Wierd but maybe you can help?

Thanks again!
Bees
Ragebees is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-12, 10:38 AM  
lerb
Shadow Priest
 
lerb's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 258
File comments: 152
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by Ragebees
Hey, love the UI but all of a sudden getting this error:

"
Message: [string "*:OnEnter"]:2: GetSpellLink(): Invalid spell slot
Time: 05/04/12 09:43:17
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `GetSpellLink'
[string "*:OnEnter"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
"


It is when I try to look at the guild roster, also when I try to open our guild bank it says in the chat "You are not in a guild." though I can see everyone chatting in guild in the chat box, and I can still see my <Guild Tag> under my name. Wierd but maybe you can help?

Thanks again!
Bees
Hey Ragebees!

Are you using any other addons apart from the ones included in LerbUI? If you are, try disabling them and see if the error still occurs.
lerb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-12, 01:21 PM  
lerb
Shadow Priest
 
lerb's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 258
File comments: 152
Uploads: 5
LerbUI r8 - WIP

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on LerbUI r8, which will include big changes on unitframes. The layout will be completely overhauled.

Other things I hope to include is a one-bag module, a better threat module, and debuff tracking (dot timers) and a healing layout.

Keep in mind that I do this on my spare time, and I'm working quite a lot now when summer is closing in. I will be posting progress with sneak peaks and such as I progress with the new version.

Happy gaming!

Lerb
Last edited by lerb : 05-08-12 at 03:52 AM.
lerb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-12, 02:18 PM  
Hairyshocker
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Great UI, I'm really loving it, been using it for a couple of days now and its by far the best UI for me, exactly what i've been looking for.

I got a small idea for it, dont know if its even possible as I have no experience with these kinda of stuff.
I play on a full realm so the chat is getting spammed all day so I have to scroll up sometimes when I miss a little thing wich leaves me forgetting to scroll down again and then when I finally remember it I have to scroll for ages (slightly exaggerated).

So if its possible to add a feature like the standard where u just click the button to get scrolled all the way down, it would be really great for me.

And I've yet to see if there is buff frames included, either way this would a great feature to add somehow aswell, and if its already included I could need some help.

Even if its not possible I'll still be using this WONDERFUL UI.


Sorry if the english is not that well and I hope you understand the idea of it
Hairyshocker is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-12, 01:03 PM  
lerb
Shadow Priest
 
lerb's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 258
File comments: 152
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by Hairyshocker
Great UI, I'm really loving it, been using it for a couple of days now and its by far the best UI for me, exactly what i've been looking for.

I got a small idea for it, dont know if its even possible as I have no experience with these kinda of stuff.
I play on a full realm so the chat is getting spammed all day so I have to scroll up sometimes when I miss a little thing wich leaves me forgetting to scroll down again and then when I finally remember it I have to scroll for ages (slightly exaggerated).

So if its possible to add a feature like the standard where u just click the button to get scrolled all the way down, it would be really great for me.

And I've yet to see if there is buff frames included, either way this would a great feature to add somehow aswell, and if its already included I could need some help.

Even if its not possible I'll still be using this WONDERFUL UI.


Sorry if the english is not that well and I hope you understand the idea of it
You spoke and I answered! I have now included a scroll-to-bottom button, will be adding it to the next version of the UI

Buffs on target can be turned on in LerbUI_Config.lua, located inside the Config folder in LerbUI addon folder
lerb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-12, 03:49 AM  
lerb
Shadow Priest
 
lerb's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 258
File comments: 152
Uploads: 5
r8

LerbUI r8 - Sneak peak!

Here's a sneak peak of LerbUI r8, showing new unitframes and new buff/debuff tracker! I'm using rFilter to track these things. I am going to configure it for every dps class before I release it, this is just a sneak peak of it running on my priest

Last edited by lerb : 05-08-12 at 03:51 AM.
lerb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-12, 07:33 AM  
Loroin
A Kobold Labourer
 
Loroin's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 32
Uploads: 0
Re: r8

Originally Posted by lerb
LerbUI r8 - Sneak peak!

Here's a sneak peak of LerbUI r8, showing new unitframes and new buff/debuff tracker! I'm using rFilter to track these things. I am going to configure it for every dps class before I release it, this is just a sneak peak of it running on my priest

Wow, really love the fact that your going to configure rfilter for all classes! Cause rFilter got to heavy for me to configure my self
Loroin is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-12, 06:37 AM  
lerb
Shadow Priest
 
lerb's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 258
File comments: 152
Uploads: 5
Re: Re: r8

Originally Posted by Loroin
Wow, really love the fact that your going to configure rfilter for all classes! Cause rFilter got to heavy for me to configure my self
I'm no master at Lua but configure rFilter for the classes my UI is aimed at won't be a problem, except I'm going to need to decide what spells and abilities to track for the different classes I mostly play priest so that's the one I'm most familiar with.
lerb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-12, 10:10 AM  
Loroin
A Kobold Labourer
 
Loroin's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 32
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Re: r8

Originally Posted by lerb
Originally Posted by Loroin
Wow, really love the fact that your going to configure rfilter for all classes! Cause rFilter got to heavy for me to configure my self
I'm no master at Lua but configure rFilter for the classes my UI is aimed at won't be a problem, except I'm going to need to decide what spells and abilities to track for the different classes I mostly play priest so that's the one I'm most familiar with.
I play a priest to soo i think i will be pleased ;D
Loroin is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-12, 05:44 AM  
Hairyshocker
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
You spoke and I answered! I have now included a scroll-to-bottom button, will be adding it to the next version of the UI

Buffs on target can be turned on in LerbUI_Config.lua, located inside the Config folder in LerbUI addon folder
Nice

When are you expecting to get the healing lay-out done? If you have any date for that
Hairyshocker is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-12, 06:28 AM  
lerb
Shadow Priest
 
lerb's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 258
File comments: 152
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by Hairyshocker
Nice

When are you expecting to get the healing lay-out done? If you have any date for that
Right now it looks like the healing layout only will be a different profile in Grid. I can't say exactly when I'm done though, well have to wait and see
lerb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-12, 09:30 AM  
Freko
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 24
Uploads: 0
I'm not gonna lie, I've been anxiously checking back everyday for the update haha, it looks great with the built in buff/debuffs tracking you've been working on. Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you put into the UI!
Freko is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-12, 02:08 AM  
lerb
Shadow Priest
 
lerb's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 258
File comments: 152
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by Freko
I'm not gonna lie, I've been anxiously checking back everyday for the update haha, it looks great with the built in buff/debuffs tracking you've been working on. Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you put into the UI!
Thank you man!

Since I've completely revamped the unit frames I want some time trying them out, same goes for the rFilter settings. I just want to be sure I set it up as good as possible before releasing That's why it's taking so long. And of course, diablo 3
lerb is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-12, 08:57 PM  
hardcoregarrett
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 25
Uploads: 0
Love the interface, any chance of getting all frames to look the same?
hardcoregarrett is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: