Quantcast
Download
(10 Kb)
Download
Updated: 08-09-16 07:41 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Legion Pre-Patch (7.0.3)
Minor patch (6.2.4)
Minor patch (6.2.3)
Updated:08-09-16 07:41 PM
Created:04-21-12 02:36 PM
Downloads:8,719
Favorites:28
MD5:
7.0.3

bdBag  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: 2.0.3
by: Blooblahguy [More]

bdBags is a all in one bag replacement. bdBags are a lightweight, functional, and customizable replacement to the default UI.

note: You need bdCore to use this addon, or any other bd_ addons

Features

All In one bag
Custom Size
Custom Columns
Sort Feature
Bank/Reagent frames
/bd config to access in game config
/bd lock to unlock the addon and move it around

2.0.3
Bug fixes

2.0.2
Added account wide gold tracker (requires bdCore update/client restart)

2.0.1
Fixed lua error with bank

v2.0
Moved to bdBags
Loads of fixes/features
Bumped toc

v1.5
Fixed for wod
bank fixed
added reagent bank
fixed skinning
rewrote code and improved performance

v1.1
Fixed a bug where if you only opened one bag then the frame wouldn't render. Now if you try to open any bag, all bags open in one correctly.
Fixed an issue with frame scaling
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (6)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
2.0.2
11kB
Blooblahguy
07-19-16 06:18 PM
2.0.1
11kB
Blooblahguy
07-19-16 03:25 PM
2.0
10kB
Blooblahguy
07-19-16 02:22 PM
1.5
5kB
Blooblahguy
12-08-14 03:06 AM
1.1
29kB
Blooblahguy
04-26-12 02:07 PM
1.0
28kB
Blooblahguy
04-21-12 02:36 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 08-13-12, 08:05 AM  
Rammoth
A Cliff Giant
 
Rammoth's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 73
File comments: 637
Uploads: 1
Lightbulb Request

I love this addon, and I use it all the time, with every UI I ever use - and I switch often.

But I have to request a feature that I consider essential for me, and it seems the only bag addon that has it right now is the built in one from LUI, however, it makes me press a button to do it...

I would like to be able to auto-sort everything in the bags, based on different things but doing it every time I open the bags by pressing B, so that it's automated.

For example: Say I want to sort everything by type. I would like to have an options mention to choose from for that, or any other way of sorting in those options, and have an option to set it up to auto-sort in the way I set it, every time I press B.

That's really all I can think this needs.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-12, 08:46 PM  
gil999
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Config

I like your mod but for the life of me can't find any configuration options because I don't have a clue what a LUA is. You say it can be configured at the top of the LUA. Would you mind clarifying that for me, please?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-12, 11:44 AM  
Lyala
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 35
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Qupe
I got it sorted, it was some Quest Item glow from another addon.

I second, third and fourth adding the ability to set fonts!
Mind saying what addon it was ? i'm using your ui and i also have 2 glow on quest items after resizing the slots. :S
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-12, 02:47 AM  
enderliu
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 17
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Qupe
Originally Posted by Aszeon
Another question for you. While oGlow gave me the effect I was looking for, I can see that your item "glows" fits in with the bag's theme, the squareish shape. Mine however, or the ones of quality, have a border that looks like the default blizzard border.

Are you using a complete icon replacement package, or are you simply using any addons to modify it? Any answer or helpful thought would be appreciated!
Self-modified oGlow.
Could u email your modified oGlow to me? thanks very much
[email protected]
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-12, 12:35 AM  
Qupe
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
 
Qupe's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 92
File comments: 520
Uploads: 9
Originally Posted by Aszeon
Another question for you. While oGlow gave me the effect I was looking for, I can see that your item "glows" fits in with the bag's theme, the squareish shape. Mine however, or the ones of quality, have a border that looks like the default blizzard border.

Are you using a complete icon replacement package, or are you simply using any addons to modify it? Any answer or helpful thought would be appreciated!
Self-modified oGlow.
__________________
Quse UI
WoW :: EQ2
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-12, 11:26 PM  
Xero101
A Kobold Labourer
 
Xero101's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 11
Uploads: 0
How do you lock the bag in place? Sometimes i accidentally move it.

Also when i click the little 'B' in the top right corner which i guess is suppose to show the bags, only a blank square pops up with nothing in it.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-12, 05:45 AM  
Game92
A Molten Giant
 
Game92's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 693
File comments: 723
Uploads: 14
Kinda funny everytime i press ESC i opens the bags O.o
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-12, 05:12 AM  
Aszeon
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Qupe
Originally Posted by Aszeon
I saw that Qupe and Game92 had edited the addon in a way that would colour the borders by item quality ( Eg. Purple for epic and so on). I am not a lua expert however, and could not get much out of game92's code related to that context.

Would anyone be kind enough to aid me in adding the feature myself?
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...142-oGlow.html will do what you want.
Another question for you. While oGlow gave me the effect I was looking for, I can see that your item "glows" fits in with the bag's theme, the squareish shape. Mine however, or the ones of quality, have a border that looks like the default blizzard border.

Are you using a complete icon replacement package, or are you simply using any addons to modify it? Any answer or helpful thought would be appreciated!
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-12, 12:30 AM  
Lord_Doom
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 9
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by enderliu
If close the window of bags though ESC, then next time I need press bag or shortcut key 2 times to open.
I've also had similar issues with the ESC key, in my case it just flat out stops working, it wont activate the game menu at all. Luckily I have a broker plugin to access the game menu.

I also had to revert to your first release because the bags would open up on re-spawning from raid wipes, when I opened the map the bags would also open. So I reverted to your first release and added in the token tracking myself and have had no issues except the ESC key problem which is annoying but I can live with it for the time being.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-12, 06:38 AM  
enderliu
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 17
Uploads: 0
If close the window of bags through ESC, then next time I need press bag or shortcut key 2 times to open.
And when I chose Options, Help, Interface at Game Menu, It also opened my bags.
Last edited by enderliu : 05-02-12 at 12:24 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-12, 11:59 AM  
Aszeon
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Qupe
Originally Posted by Aszeon
I saw that Qupe and Game92 had edited the addon in a way that would colour the borders by item quality ( Eg. Purple for epic and so on). I am not a lua expert however, and could not get much out of game92's code related to that context.

Would anyone be kind enough to aid me in adding the feature myself?
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...142-oGlow.html will do what you want.
A bunch of thanks' to you, sir!
Last edited by Aszeon : 04-28-12 at 11:59 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-12, 08:01 AM  
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant
 
Tonyleila's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 737
File comments: 1925
Uploads: 38
Aurora

Woud love to use this together with Aurora but if i open bank frame it opens an empty frame of aurora too:

__________________
Author of: LeilaUI and Aurora: Missing Textures
__________________
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-12, 02:37 AM  
Qupe
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
 
Qupe's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 92
File comments: 520
Uploads: 9
Originally Posted by Aszeon
I saw that Qupe and Game92 had edited the addon in a way that would colour the borders by item quality ( Eg. Purple for epic and so on). I am not a lua expert however, and could not get much out of game92's code related to that context.

Would anyone be kind enough to aid me in adding the feature myself?
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...142-oGlow.html will do what you want.
__________________
Quse UI
WoW :: EQ2
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-12, 01:55 AM  
Aszeon
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
I saw that Qupe and Game92 had edited the addon in a way that would colour the borders by item quality ( Eg. Purple for epic and so on). I am not a lua expert however, and could not get much out of game92's code related to that context.

Would anyone be kind enough to aid me in adding the feature myself?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-12, 11:34 PM  
Qupe
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
 
Qupe's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 92
File comments: 520
Uploads: 9
Figured out fonts for stack/money frame.
(obviously change the font path in config to whatever you want)

http://pastebin.com/XiPFnKTr
__________________
Quse UI
WoW :: EQ2
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: