You might have to do some tweaking and maybe download additional addons if you're not satisfied with the existing Addons in the pack.
This is my revamp of the old DevlinUI which I've been using for years.
1. Save your WTF and Interface folders in case something goes wrong
2. Copy the WTF and Interface folder from SamadinUI into your WoW folder
3. Rename ACCOUNTNAME, SERVERNAME and CHARNAME inside the WTF folder to respective names
4. On your login screen, click Addons and pick Load out of date addons
5. When you log in, type /reflux switch SamadinUI
If something's still not as it should be, go into profiles on that addon and set it to Default or SamadinUI
NB! You are copying my config file, you might have to copy your old config file and replace it with mine if you don't like it the way it is,
this should not affect the UI in any way regardless.
If something's still not as it should be, go into profiles on that addon and change the profile settings to default or SamadinUI.
NB! - Some addons may still bug after the patch - You can quite easily update them through curse client or any other update tool.
AffDots - Dot tracking addon
BigBrother (Raidleading addon, you can Disable this)
Hermes - Cooldown/Raid leading addon, quite helpful.
Grid + Indicators
Shadowed Unit Frames - Only bossframes
NB! Might be additonal addons in the pack, you can delete them or simply disable them ingame if you do not need them!
NB2! The UI has been modified and is now suited for 25man raiding aswell as 10man. If you prefer to show both damage and healing like the old version, simply download the old version and update the addons manually without complications.