NOTE: This UI was made using a resolution of 1920x1200. If you use a different resolution, you may have to move some elements around to match.
After being asked by a few viewers of our stream, I have decided to upload the UI for those of you who may want to use it.
1. Backup your current Interface and WTF Folders. (Just in case you dislike this UI, you can easily revert back.)
2. Extract the ZIP to your World of Warcraft directory.
3. Rename the WTF subfolders accordingly. (YOUR_ACCOUNT_NAME, YOUR_SERVER, YOUR_TOONS_NAME)
NOTE: Be sure to check "Load Out of Date Addons"
4. When in-game do the following:
A. "/bar" - This will open Bartender options, please load the Default profile
B. "/recount profile choose Timb - Stormrage"
C. "/omen config" - Please choose the Default or Timb - Stormrage profiles.
This should pretty much complete the UI install. If there is need to move things around if you're in a different resolution, here are the main "staples" of the UI:
1. Bartender - "/bar" - You can unlock and move bars from the options panel.
2. Shadowed Unit Frames - "/suf" - You can unlock, move, and enable unit frames from the options panel.
3. KGPanels - "/kgpanels" - You can unlock, move, resize, and remove panels here.
Deadly Boss Mods
Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
Shadowed Unit Frames
Super Duper Macro
Tidyplates w/ Threat Plates