A simple Holy Power display that shows how many charges you have.
To move the display boxes, Alt+drag the leftmost box.
Slash command: /shp
/shp color - Opens a window to let you change color of the holy power frame.
/shp scale <number> - Sets the scale of the bar. Numbers between 0.5 and 3 are reccomended. Sample usage: /shp scale 1.5
/shp alpha <number> - Sets the alpha value of holy power charges. Default value is 1.0, value must be between 0.2 and 1.0.
/shp nocombat on|off - Whether the boxes should be shown outside combat or not.
/shp hidedefault on|off - Whether the blizzard default holy power frame should be hidden or not.
/shp reset - Resets the addon settings back to the default. Useful if you for example accidentally dragged the frame outside the screen.
- It is now possible to set the alpha value of holy power charges. Use /shp alpha <number>
- TOC updated for 6.1.
- TOC updated for 6.0.
- TOC updated for 5.4.
- TOC updated for 5.3.
- TOC updated for 5.2.
- Now has support to hide the Blizzard default holy power frame. To hide it type /shp hidedefault on
- TOC updated for 5.1.
- Now supports hiding the bar out of combat with zero combo points. This is disabled by default, to enable it, type /shp nocombat off
- TOC updated for 5.0.
- Updated for Mists of Pandaria, now supports up to 5 holy power for level 85 and above.
- The bar is now still shown while in a vehicle, since you can fight from some vehicles.