|Go to Page...|
Here is my Priest UI. It is provided at request of my followers and comes as is. Updates will be provided only when significant changes are made. Use with other classes and different resolutions is possible, but not fully supported by myself.
*SEE CHANGE LOG TO SEE WHAT'S BEEN UPDATED*
This is my personal UI and many of the addons are custom configured in very advanced ways. A few of the addons may even have custom editing of the LUA to add features. I spent countless hours in the options menu's of many of the addons I use here learning how to make them do complicated and amazing things. I do not have the time nor the desire to explain how I did this. Take the time to figure it out yourself or simply use as is; or pick a more simplistic interface. Much tweaking may be needed for resolutions other than 1080p
See it in action on some of my latest VODS on my Live Stream!
Has modules for Shadow and Disc/Holy gnosis setup For Disc or Holy go into gnosis -> castbar settings menu and click on MBCD2 then go to the Hide Castbar option change "Penance" to "Circle of Healing". Also Has modules for Feral Druid.
As always my UIs are designed to not show the full action bars and thus they are hidden by default so if you NEED to see your action bars to play then you will need to make a few adjustments. Any CDs you need to track will be displayed on screen via Weak Auras, Gnosis or the bartender bars that remain visible full time with Omni CC timers and the GCD is tracked on the cast bar.
To show the bars in order to place your spells and keybind them, go to the Bartender options menu.
Bar 1 uncheck "use custom conditional" for priest or uncheck all the druid forms to show when in the specified form for Druids.
Bar 2, the micro menu and bags are all setup to only display when you hover you mouseover. They can be found and moved by unlocking the bars.
Bar 3,4 and 6 uncheck "Always Hide"
After you have set and bound all of your buttons you can re-check each of the boxes you unchecked to keep the bars hidden or you can resize and move them if you want to keep them on screen.
Follow these steps to setup your new UI. These instructions are also included in the download -Read Me- file.
Before Loading the game:
!! BACKUP YOUR WTF/INTERFACE FOLDERS !!
1. After backing up your WTF/Interface folders you can remove them from your World of Warcraft folder. To Keep your settings for graphics and sound etc, open your old WTF and copy the "Config" file into the new WTF.
2. Copy the WTF/Interface folders you extracted from Koilie UI into your WoW folder
3. Open WTF>Account
4. Rename the designated folder to the user name of your WoW account then open that folder.
5. Rename the designated folder to the name of the realm your priest or druid plays on then open that folder.
6. Rename the designated folder to the name of your priest or druid who you want to use this UI on.
7. Load your game
After loading the game:
1. On character select screen go to addons and check "Load Out of Date Addons"
2. Load your Toon
3. Gnosis Setup: For Priest, primary spec will have shadow bars and secondary will have disc/holy. >>If disc/holy is your primary<< you can swap this around in the cast bar options menu for gnosis. Just click on each cast bar and there will be an option to enable for spec (1&2, 1, 2)
For Druids only Feral is configured currently.
4. Right click the mini map and check the box that says "Use Global Profile" then hit accept and it will reload your UI.
5. Type in chat /bt then on the profiles tab select "Koilie Primary" from either the "Existing Profiles" or the "Copy From" drop down menus.
All other profiles should load automatically.
Some Manual tweaking may be needed
Addon List and /commands you may use commonly:
Addon Control Panel /acp
Extra CD /ecd
Forte Exorcist /fx
Lose Control /LC
Miks Scrolling Battle Text /msbt
RSA (Spell Announcer) /RSA
Skada Damage Meter
WoW Instant Messenger