|Go to Page...|
Please Read The Entire Description
NOTE: The screenshots do not do it justice, you have to see it in game for yourself. Most of the noticable features won't show up in screenshots, I'm not sure why yet.
WHAT IS ENB:
ENBSeries is a graphic modifications project for games. The main idea is to allow every gamer to configure how their game will look with their own style, so every player could share settings with others. Many games may look much better and ENBSeries is the easiest way to improve them.
This particular ENB is a modification of the GTA4 ENB from the main website, the URL is located below.
1) No game specific tools needed.
2) Small size of the modification.
3) Easy to install and uninstall.
4) No problems with banning in multiplayer games.
5) Easy to share configurations with others.
6) Controlled quality for optimal performance on your hardware.
7) Other graphical modifications can be used together with ENBSeries, with exceptions within common sense and LUA.
If you have low FPS even though your pc should be able to handle it, try SHIFT+F10 which will optimize the features to best support your FPS, after activating the mod using SHIFT+F12. SHIFT+F9 enables or disables the bloom.
You can now re-map the keys needed to turn on and off settings, and you can now limit your FPS via the enbseres.ini file.
Under [INPUT] in the "enbseries.ini" file you will find the following:
You can use these lines in the file to change to your desired keys to use. "f12, f11, f10 and f9" are set by default. Just replace with your choice.
|Jay Wilson, Blizzard Entertainment Game Director: TOS against mods is so we can ban cheaters. I agree DarkD3 is not a cheat...yet. As long as it is not a cheat, no ban is likely.|