|Go to Page...|
this is my first interface i've created. Its for shadow priest and fury warrior made but it can adjusted for any other classes. Its made for a resolution of 1366x768 but i think it works with any other widescreen resolutions.
1. Backup and delete your WTF, Interface and Fonts Folder
2. Copy the new WTF, Interface and Fonts Folder in your WoW directory.
3. Rename the ACCOUNT, Server and Characterfolder in the WTF directory.
4. Log into WoW and make sure that outdated Addons are loaded.
5. In game type "/bcb" to adjust the Castbars like my Screenshots.
6. Type "/hb" and Check the Player Frame box for hiding the Blizzard Player Frame.
7. Have fun.
alDamageMeter - Damagemeter
basic Chat Mods - Chatwindow
bBars - Actionbars
bCastbars - Castbar
Bigwigs - Tracker for Bossencounter
bUnitFrames - Unitframes
GatherSageCT - Advanced herb/mining/skinning Tracker
Leatrix plus - Some automations
Molinari - fast milling/disenchanting by holding the ALT Key
Ouf+Freebgrid - alternate Raidwindow
ReforgeLite - Reforging Helper
Power Auras - Used as a Dot and Buff Tracker
rBBS + Diablo3adjusted - Playerframe and Actionbarbackground
SlashIn - Make Macros be delayed
Soulsucker - Warlockhelper
Destruction for Dummies - DPS Helper for some Classes