Due to how the minimap is made into a rectangle, placing the map flush
against the top and bottom borders of the screen is impossible.
The minimum space needed is already calculated for you in the LUA.
- Easy-to-use .LUA config in "QuseMap.lua" file (to change anything past default, you must be willing to look at lua)
- Snazzy "new mail" indicator
- Picomenu (micro-menu) written by Neal, featured in Neav UI
- Replaces instance difficulty flag with a text-based indicator
- To open Picomenu, click the bright yellow square in bottom left of map
- Right click anywhere on the map to bring up tracking list (default spot is top left corner)
- Left click the clock for the calendar (or type /cl)
- Right click the clock for the stopwatch frame
- Clock will turn light maroon color when there is a pending calendar invite
- Open the QuseMap.zip file
- Place the QuseMap folder into your AddOns folder
- Enable at the character select screen
* If you would like to disable the Picomenu, delete/rename the "picomenu.lua" file from inside the addon folder.
FONTS HOW TO:
I have included both a pixel font and a non-pixel font in the folder.
To swap between them choose either font at the top of the QuseMap.lua file (look for the large "CHANGE FONT HERE" text).
For pixel fonts: change the value to true. For non-pixel fonts change value to false
local pixelFont =true-- false for normal fonts
If you wish to change the font size or outline for either font change the values for your corresponding font:
if pixelFont ==truethen
font = mediaFolder.."font2.ttf"
font = mediaFolder.."font.ttf"
* If you wish to change the supplied fonts, drag and drop your desired font into the media folder and rename it to font or font2 (font = non-pixel font, font2 = pixel font).
- Add Dawn's "hold-ALT-to-move" code back in.
- Figure out how to make clock text flash when a pending invite is present.
If you find any issues or have any suggestions/comments/issues, please leave a comment in the comments section!
All credit goes to the authors whose work this addon is derived from and anyone who has helped me out!
Thanks go out to Ichik, Dawn, Haleth, eiszeit/Lyn and Phanx.
Any help is appreciated - and not at all required.
I do this for fun but if you enjoy this addon and would like to show your appreciation, click below:
v1.2/a - 08/09
- Instance difficulty flags work now (a la code from FreeUI by Haleth).
- Clock/Instance Difficulty text classcolor now works.
- Sans-serif font is now the default.
- Mixed up a couple lines, sorry!
v1.13 - 08/31
- Removed the ugly and annoying "hatching" texture that shows when a quest/dig PoI extends off the map
- Hopefully fixed the PicoMenu showing when in a cinematic.
v1.12 - 08/15
- Added Mounts/Pet journal window to Picomenu
v1.1 - 08/14
- Made font code make more sense (thanks Lyn!)