A simple Combo Point display that shows how many points you have. Now also with anticipation support.
To move the display boxes, Alt+drag the leftmost box.
Slash command: /scp
/scp color - Opens a window to let you change color of the holy power frame.
/scp scale <number> - Sets the scale of the bar. Numbers between 0.5 and 3 are recommended. Sample usage: /scp scale 1.5
/scp nocombat on|off - Whether the boxes should be shown outside combat or not.
/scp reset - Resets the addon settings back to the default. Useful if you for example accidentally dragged the frame outside the screen.
/scp anticipation_color - Opens a window that lets you change the color of the anticipation boxes.
/scp anticipation_scale <number> - Change the scale of the anticipation boxes.
/scp anticipation_position above|below|off - Change the postition of the anticipation boxes relative the combo point boxes. Set to off to disable the anticipation functionality.
- Anticipation should now work properly with more locales. Anticipation is now supported for English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian clients.
- TOC updated for 5.1
- The Anticipation talent is now supported! Your anticipation stacks will appear as a second bar above the normal one. If you want to move it to below use /scp anticipation_position below, or use /scp anticipation_position off to disable it.
- Some minor cleanup.
- Support for the Anticipation talent is being tested. Please let me know if you find any errors or everything is working correctly.
- To see the new list of slash commands, simply type /scp
- Now supports hiding the bar out of combat with zero combo points. This is disabled by default, to enable it, type /scp nocombat off
- Several minor fixes