SexyCooldown2 is back! I returned to the game, and I will release the addon again. Thank you for the hard work of kstange. I need some time to finish the work with the new items, but im on it
"SexyCooldowns is a logarithmic cooldown bar. What's that, you say? Well, most timer bars you're used to are linear. That is, the distance between 0 seconds and 10 seconds is the same as the distance between 50 seconds and 60 seconds. A logarithmic cooldown bar is somewhat different - it represents cooldowns on a compressed timeline, so that cooldowns that are closer to being ready are represented as more active on the bar. This lets you represent a large amount of data on a single bar, and have it remain useful.
In short, SexyCooldown is a single consolidated timer bar for all your spell, pet's spell, item, and proc cooldowns, as well as buffs, debuffs, and totem timers. It's very flexible, and can be customized to fit into your UI as best you see fit."
This rows written by Antiarc, when he first time release their addon, the SexyCooldown. But Antiarc is not update the original addon since 4.1.
Tracking Item Cooldowns (Like the Use based trinkets, Engineering gloves enchant, etc.)
Tracking Hidden / Internal Cooldowns (Like Proc based trinkets, Weapon enchants, Tailoring back enchants.)
Tracking Buffs / Debuffs on Me / My target / My focus target
Tracking Raid debuffs (Mortal Wounds)
Spawn as many bars as you want, and show the specific information you want on each.
Very highly configurable look and feel. Build bars that will fit into any UI.
Bars may be oriented horizontally or vertically, and move in either direction.
Extensible - can support virtually any kind of timer. Currently works as a cooldown, buff, and debuff timer, but the possibilities are endless.
Libs updated to latest Revisions (6.0.2)
Major Raid Debuff module rewrited to 6.0.2
Major Code clearing, Fixed LUA errors (thanks to TheBlackBart!)
Major Options part rewrite with new, clear Descripitons.
Fixed the priest Holy word spells (thanks to msheahen!!)
Fixed Guild pet errors
Added every MoP & Pre-WoD trinket and enchant CD (source: Blizzard blue posts!)
I'm lying coz 2 blue MoP trinket CD is missing xD
Click-through option fixed (thanks to Warloxx)
== Know Issues: ==
Talent tracking module is old and wrong (Like the Lock and Load. The cooldown is 10 sec, but the addon show 45sec.)
Shaman totem tracking is not working with the new totems.
RESTORATION Druid Incarnation spell sometimes generate LUA errors and does not shown on the bar.
Its not a new addon, its a simple FAN UPDATE! ALL CREDITS GO TO ANTIARC FOR THE ORIGINAL SEXYCOOLDOWN!!!
- TOC updated to 7.1.0
- Libs updated to 7.1.0
- Added kstange's "prototype.lua" to make the addon work again ;) Thank you mate!
- TODO: need to add the new items to the cooldown list. Working on it ^^
- TOC updated to 6.0.2
- Libs updated to 6.0.2
- Raid Debuff modul updated to WoD
- Totem part is remowed. Its not working since MoP release
- Fixed the minimum spell duration. You can change it to 1 sec if you need, but the base is 2 sec.
- Fixed so much MoP trinket and added the Pre-WoD trinkets too
- Added nokz's request: spell minimum duration changed to 1 sec.
- TOC updated to 5.4
- Added Siege of Orgrimmar trinkets
- PvP trinkets and some thunderforged trinkets fixed
- Fixed LUA error when entering the game
- Fixed LUA error, thanks for the report to Vejj!
- TOC bump to 5.3
- Fixed some ACE3 LUA Error
- Updated Libs
- TOC bump to 5.2
- Added 5.2 trinkets
- Texture / Font type selection problem fixed
- Updated Libs
- TOC bump to 50100
- Fixed Light of the Cosmos Spell ID