SpellNotReadyYet is a very small, lightweight addon that will flash a small icon in the center of the screen with the cooldown remaining whenever you hit an ability that is on cooldown! Also displays an error icon if the ability you are attempting to use cannot be used on your current target or you have no target.
Currently it only supports abilities that the player casts. I may add pet support and items (if i can figure items out) in the future if people request it.
Access the options with:
These options will allow you to adjust the icon size and the x/y co-ordinates.
Feedback and suggestions welcomed <3
- Remember that ingame options? Aw yeaa (/snr)
- Blacklisting is still to come, will hopefully teach myself that stuff monday. But cant promise it will be up by then
- Various code improvements
- Minor bug fix
V 1.4 WHAT IS THIS AN UPDATE?! Decided to pick this up again, see what I can do with it. Special thanks to wkrueger for his code inspiration.
- Added a slash command base options (/snr)
- Now displays error with No Targets and Invalid Tarrgets
- Character Based Saved Variables! No more editting lua files
- GOOD BYE TAINTS (got off my ass and fixed the tainting issue as blizzard never will)
- Plan to add some ingame options at some point, but when those will be up im not sure
- Now ignores the buggy Synapse Springs, hurray!
- Config area is a bit more informative and has more options