Improves upon the functionality of the PetJournal and information during Pet Battles and while wandering Azeroth.
Clearly displays rarity for both enemy and friendly pets during Pet Battles
Shows which rarities and levels of Battle Pets have been captured in their tooltips and in Minimap tooltips.
Displays rarity color for pets in the PetJournal, and displays rarity for non-wild pets.
Displays a tooltip when hovering over pets in the PetJournal so you can easily see their passives, pros, and cons, without having to click on them first.
Allows sorting by name, level, power, speed, health, and type in either ascending or descending order.
Filter pets by zone.
Double-click a pet in the PetJournal to summon it.
- Bump ToC version to 50300.
- Fixed incorrect check for unknown pets.
- Bump ToC version to 50200.
- Cleanup, and color the names in the PetJournalPetCard by rarity.
- Updated API usage.
- Added item-to-NPC mappings for Hyacinth Macaw, Mr. Chilly, Sen'jin Fetish, and Lil' K.T. (thanks, sidji!)
- Added mappings for Wolpertinger's Tankard and Parrot Cage (Cockatiel)
- Fix zone filtering for zones with empty sub zone names.
- Might help to include AceDB-3.0 in the list of files to load. Oops.
- Give pets which are set as Favorite precedence in the sorted list.
- Fixed errors caused by the fact that FloatingBattlePetTooltip doesn't have an info_line (yet).
- More loading changes, to prevent errors.
- Don't just hide the PetJournalFilterButton and PetJournalListScrollFrame - completely remove their anchors as well so they cannot possibly show.
- Handle edge-case where zone name is nil (likely before the player is completely in the game) and added matching against the sub zone as well.
- Removed redundant information from Auction House tooltips.
- Fixed the ever-growing Auction House tooltip.
- Revamped loading and list handling logic.
- Don't color the pet level by quality - it can be hard to read when blue.
- Prevented the final (and invisible) list button from displaying a sticky tooltip when clicking on the Pet Journal tab.
- Treat all sort fields the same; check to see if one of the compared pets has a nil field and relegate to the end of the list. This ensures that sorting by, for example, primary stat will not mix pets without a primary in with those that do.
- Changed tooltip code to be sensible - no more overlapping FontStrings.
- Show the rarity color for the pet named in the release-confirmation popup.
- Disable the "Only Favorites" checkbox when turning off "Collected" - don't disable "Collected".
- Added filter/sorting persistence. Completely exit WoW before updating.
- Setting up hooks when Blizzard_PetJournal is already loaded would probably be a good idea…
- Added the ability to summon a pet on double-click of the list button.
- Check for nil rarity (only happens immediately after learning a pet).
- Properly remove/relocate pets in the registry when one is released.
- Repopulate the caches and list even when the PetJournal isn't visible...fixes issue where releasing/obtaining pets wasn't registering on the minimap and also causing Lua errors for pet rarity.
- Switch tooltip when hovering over a pet in the list to show one of its three abilities when pressing SHIFT, CTRL, or ALT.
- Widened the total/unique frame so the text will fit in other locales, and moved it to the bottom-center of the PetJournal.
- Fix display of known/unknown in tooltip of Battle Pets in the auction house.
- Don't allow the inserted text to overwrite the speed advantage text in the PetBattle tooltip.
- Minimized lines added to tooltips.
- Update the pet list when zoning so the list is correct if filtering by current zone.
- Set released pets as unowned.
- Make sure the Blizzard_PetJournal isn't already loaded before setting up UI elements.
- Changed calculation for max health stat weight.
- Reset the list scrollbar to the beginning when toggling Collected/Not Collected or the zone-only filters.
- Much improved filter handling.
- Restore generic sort fallback to hit level/descending before name/ascending.
- Added display for a pet's primary (highest) stat next to the level icon.
- Added ability to sort by primary stat.
- Fixed issue some people were having with tooltips suddenly appearing while the PetJournal was closed.
- Fixed issue where typing in a search query would produce erratic results in the list and make it seem as though no other pets existed for the tooltip output.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com