Adds your highest collected level and best collected quality to battle pet tooltips. Zeigt in den Kampfhaustier-Tooltips die höchste gefangene Stufe und Qualität. Mostrar el mayor nivel y calidad de las mascotas de combate capturadas en las descripciones. Afficher le plus haut niveau et qualité des mascottes de combat capturées dans les infobulles. Mostrare il più alto livello e qualità dei mascotti da combattimento catturati nelle descrizioni. Mostrar o mais alto nível e qualidade dos mascotes de batalha capturados nas dicas. Показать высокий уровень и качество, которое вы поймали, во всплывающих подсказках для боевых питомцев.
It works with unit tooltips for wild battle pets, item tooltips for caged battle pets and items that teach battle pets, and minimap tracking tooltips.
The default "Collected (1/3)" text is changed to "Collected (Level 25)", to indicate the level of your collected pet, and both the text and the tooltip border are colored by the rarity of your collected pet.
Colorblind users will be shown the rarity name (eg. "Rare") at the end of the info line, and the text won't be colored.
For wild pets you have already fought, but forfeited out of the battle, the tooltip for that pet will show its quality. This can be helpful for pets that travel in groups, so you can easily see which ones you haven't checked for quality yet. Please note that this only works for unit tooltips (not minimap tracking tooltips) and only for that individual pet (not others of the same type). This information is not saved between login sessions or UI reloads.
Type /bbpt to open the options panel, or browse to it in the game’s Interface Options window.
Post a comment. If you are reporting a bug, please include directions I can follow to reproduce the bug, whether it still happens when all other addons are disabled, and the exact text of the related error message (if any) from Bugger.
Please note that I consider this addon to be complete, and will probably not add any new features.
Works in all locales. Translated into English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Русский.
To add or update translations for any language, post a comment or send me a PM.
Credits & Colophon
Better Battle Pet Tooltip was inspired by PetCaught by Lifetapt.
The font in the screenshot is DejaWeb. Visible addons include Bagnon, PhanxTooltip, and my private minimap and border addons. Private means I will not upload them for you, so don't ask.
### Version 22.214.171.124
* Updated for WoW 7.0
### Version 126.96.36.199
* Updated for WoW 6.2
* Fixed upgrade icons sometimes showing in PVP pet battles
* Fixed the initial state of the "Enable" option checkbox
### Version 188.8.131.52
* Updated for WoW 6.1
* Improved handling of unobtainable wild pets
### Version 184.108.40.206
* Updated for WoW 6.0
### Version 220.127.116.11
* Added Portuguese translations from Ogadita
### Version 18.104.22.168
* Fixed several minor bugs in the options panel
### Version 22.214.171.124
* Updated for WoW 5.4
* Added German translations
### Version 126.96.36.199
* Updated for WoW 5.3
### Version 188.8.131.52
* Now considers the expected level loss when determining whether wild pets are upgrades
* Added an overlay icon on enemy pet unit frames indicating which ones are upgrades
* Added Russian translations from Wetxius
* Fixed library loading
### Version 184.108.40.206
* Added detection for non-capturable pets
* Added Spanish translations
* Now uses LibPetJournal-2.0 for better compatibility with other pet-related addons
### Version 220.127.116.11
* Fixed scanning when the pet journal is filtered
* Added French translations from L0relei