Please Read ChangeLog for a list of updates. Thank you!
About the UI
After years of UI designing and the success of my DicateUI remake, VxtUI, I started looking for a new UI build that was different from what I had been using, while keeping all the visual appeal I find necessary to enjoy the projects I undertake. This UI is the culmination of ideas other designers have used that I have seen and enjoyed, plus adding my own touch to suit my needs.
In terms of functionality, this UI is made for PVE Raiding. I have been using this UI, and have ran into zero issues using it in a progression-oriented, 25-man Heroic raiding guild. I have laid information out so important info is consolidated and easy to find, while keeping certain elements built around it to make great use of the screen space. While it is set up for 25-man raiding, using this for 10-man raiding is fully possible, and with some tweaks, this could also serve as the base for a PVP-oriented UI.
The resolution of this UI is 1920x1080. I will not format it to fit any other resolution. If you use a different resolution, you will have to configure it yourself.
Unzip VxtUI Gen 2.rar to your desktop.
Back-up your current Interface and WTF folders and remove them from your World of Warcraft folder.
Copy the Fonts, Interface, and WTF folders from VxtUI Gen 2 into your World of Warcraft folder.
Rename the ACCOUNTNAME, Server, and Character folders inside the newly copied WTF folder to your appropriate information.
Launch World of Warcraft and set display settings to Windowed(Fullscreen) and make sure it is at 1920x1080.
Make sure you have "Load Out-of-Date AddOns" checked and log into your character.
Load VxtUI via the nibProfileLoader prompt box. The UI will reload automatically.
Select the "Vxt" profile in the Gnosis GUI screen.
Type /rl to reload the UI opne last time.
Raven (Buffs and Debuffs)
Stuf Unit Frames
Thanks and Credits
All my thanks goes out to the AddOn developers who create and share these wonderful addons with us. The Ui designing community is large and I want to thank all the fellow Ui designers who have the same love for creation that I do, even some who go above and beyond what I am capable of to create amazing UI's. Without the UI community's constant support of each other and the sharing of ideas, we would never have many of the great UI's players all over the world use.
Version 2.4 - 05/07/2013
- New UI Layout! Moved elements around and made a few X/Y adjustments to frames.
- Added MikScrollingBattleText. So Now you can see all your numbers for no reason!
- Removed Masque and added CleanIcons. Buttons now have a clean 1px border and should free up some memory.
- No longer providing BossMods. DBM decides to spam with updates. I now use BigWigs. Will not share as there is a bunch of Guild-Only timers I have that I will not share with the public.
- Overall seeing some performance improvements across the board with this version. Enjoy!
Version 2.3 - 04/24/2013
- Deleted ncShadow. Doesn't need to be there.
- Random AddOn updates.
- New Masque Skin. Added a kgPanel for Action Bars.
Version 2.2 - 04/1102013
- Updated Stuf
- Updated Skada
- Updated DBM (Lol)
- Added 2 Large Buttons On Action Bars. Will Not Show Unless Abilities Are On Them.
Version 2.1a - 03/26/2013
- Updated some addons.
- Changed the Masque skin. Old one was being deleted with Repair tool.
- Changed DBM skin.
- Added !BugGrabber and BugSack for LUA error catching and management.
- Added ncShadow to add a nice shadowed border around the screen.
Version 2.0c - 03/12/2013
- Updated a few addons.
- Resized the unitframes a little for a smoother animation.
- Let's get to 1,000 downloads!
Version 2.0b - 03/08/2013
- Updates for more addons. Gotta love patch week!
- Added QuseMap as the minimap. I miss Quse :(
- Added SLDataText for FPS/MS/Memory/Armor/Time.
- Manually edited every display in nibPointDisplay for you all. Was not fun.
- Updated screens to current version.
- Probably forgetting something.
Version 2.0a - 03/06/2013
- Deleted VexPower for nibPointDisplay. I love nibPD and was only using VexPower due to nibPD being out-of-date.
- Updated most AddOns to 5.2. Some do not require updates, or have not been updated.
- Deleted nibMicroMenu. It is currently broken. Will add again once it is updated.
Version 1.1 - 02/23/2013
- Removed WeakAuras. The AddOn contains too much personal preference to appease to all.
- Added Aurora for extra aesthetics. Stuff looks pretty now!