InterruprtDuration inspired by another addon called Lockout. It shows the duration of player and party interrupts on the icon of the interrupted spell. It also displays the name of the enemy you interrupted. There are two frames. The first one is for player and the second one is for party. Each of them can be enabled or disabled.
Type /id to open a configuration window.
Feel free to report about any errors or bugs.
- Added options window in Interface/Modifications
- Added the second frame for tracking party interrupts
- Each of the frames now can be enabled or disabled
- Deadly Throw added in the interrupts list
- Fixed bug wheh frame's positions have reseted after logout
- Added per character saved variables
- Saved variables now will be changed correctly after running the new version of the addon
- Added timer and option to disable or enable it
- Added slash command to open configuration window
- Fixed the bug when the old Skull Bash id has been tracked. In result Ferals and Guardians
interrupts haven't displayed
- Rebuilded the way changes have applied to the frames by options window. In result memory
usage is now normalized.
- Configuration window now also can be opened by right clicking on the InterruptDuration frames.
- The addon now must works correct with "ElvUI".