- a minimalistic world of warcraft user interface -
March 8th 2013 v1.4
* Added Weakauras for Throne of Thunder (normal and heroic)
* Addons updated for Patch 5.2
NitraUI is a minimalistic UI mainly for casters in WoW. It's primarily designed for Warlocks, does support Rogue, Priest, and Mages too. You might need some additional addons for those classes, though.
TellMeWhen & WeakAuras
The UI comes with a fully configured TellMeWhen profile for Warlocks for all three specs. It shows proccs, internal cooldowns of your trinkets and defensive cooldowns. There's also a profile for assassination Rogues and Arcane / Fire Mages, which can be loaded if needed. Depending on your trinkets, you might need to change the events to match the proccs. WeakAuras will only work with the english / us client.
* Backup your original "fonts", "interface" and "wtf" folders and then delete them from the World of Warcraft directory
* Extract the file and copy the "fonts", "interface" and "wtf" folders into your World of Warcraft directory
* Rename the WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME folder to your WoW Account name
* Rename the WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME\YOURSERVER folder to your server
* Rename the WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME\YOURSERVER\YOURCHARACTERNAME to your Character
* Log into the game, click "AddOns" and make sure "Load out of date AddOns" is checked
* Once ingame, type /reflux switch nitraUI (case sensitive) and then /sldt profile load nitraUI
* Reload your ui once again by typing /reload
* In order to move around the soul shards, type /sw lock