Due to receiving quite a few requests, I have decided to release my UI to the public. If you know what you're doing, there is no need to read this. If not, read below for instructions on how to install.
This UI is configured for 1680x1050. If you're using a bigger or smaller resolution, there is a chance you will have to move things around yourself.
I did not create and do not take credit for the creation of ANY of the addons used in this user interface. They were all downloaded through curse.com or through the curse program and I want to personally thank the authors for creating the addons that make my own experience in WoW that much more enjoyable.
_______________ Addons Included _______________
Addon Control Panel
ElvUI Addon Skins
Shadowed Unit Frames
1. Backup your Fonts, WTF and Interface folders in your World of Warcraft directory (by default it's C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft)
2. Delete the WTF folder from \World of Warcraft\ and copy the WTF folder from this package to that folder.
a. Rename the "ACCOUNT NUMBER" folder to the numbered folder you see in
your WTF backup directory.
b. Rename the "REALM NAME" folder to the name of your Realm.
c. Rename the "TOON NAME" folder to the name of your Toon.
3. Copy the contents of the Interface\Addons folder in this package to the World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons folder.
4. Copy the Fonts folder from this package to the \World of Warcraft\ folder.
At this time, if you're using the Curse Application (You can download it from Curse.com if you aren't), I would suggest launching it and making sure you're using the most updated version of each AddOn.
5. Launch World of Warcraft, login, and on the character selection screen, click 'Addons' in the bottom left corner, make sure "Load outdated addons" is checked and then check all the addons.
There is a chance that ElvUI will popup with the installation dialog when you first launch WoW. Just click cancel. ElvUI is an optional AddOn and is not required for this UI to work. I just like how ElvUI skins all the Windows in WoW so I configured it and turned off everything besides window skinning.
6. Type /reflux switch Perf3kto (case sensitive). WoW should now reload and when it finishes the UI should be working properly.
_______________ F.A.Q _______________
Q. Gnosis does not seem to be aligned correctly after installing, what should I do?
A. If Gnosis is not aligned correctly, type /gnosis. Now click the button that says "Create Options..." then go to the Configuration menu under Gnosis, select the "Perfekto 2.1" profile and the four tabs that say "Load xxx..."
Q. VuhDo is loading the wrong profile after I install the UI, what is wrong?
A. If VuhDo is not configured properly, type /vuhdo opt and go to the Tools tab. From there, select the "Perfekto 2.1" profile and click Apply. If you get a dialog asking you to Copy, Overwrite or Discard, just click Overwrite.
Q. After I install, ElvUI is asking me to install their UI, should I?
A. If ElvUI keeps prompting you with an install dialog, you have two options. You can either disable nearly everything inside (the minimap, action bars, bags, unit frames, auras, chat boxes, and anything else I'm forgetting) to allow ElvUI to skin just your other dialogs and addons, or you can just not load the addon all together and the UI will still function properly.
_______________ Support & Contact _______________
The UI *SHOULD* now be running properly. Like I said earlier, if you're using a resolution other than 1680x1050, there is a chance you may have to reconfigure the UI yourself. Also note that there are WeakAura strings for my Priest, Rogue, Mage, and Warlock included in the WeakAuras addon, along with a few other old, inactive strings. You can delete them if you choose.
If you have any questions, my battle.net ID is Skinny#1212. Feel free to add me and I'll try to help you out.
- Added profiles for Gnosis and VuhDo since Reflux does not add them automatically
- Removed BigWigs and replaced it with DBM due to the buggy BigWigs bars
- Moved around a few bars/buttons and generally made sure everything was working properly
- Released the newer, cleaner version of Perfekto's Warlock/DPS UI
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com