Auto Safari Hat alerts you if your Safari Hat isn't active when fighting wild pets and activates it when battling Pet Tamers. Additionally, it automatically accepts quests, starts battles, completes quests, and switches pet teams when you right-click on a Pet Tamer.
Notify user if missing Safari Hat for Wild Pet Battles.
If you have the quest for a Pet Tamer, automatically start the battle OR activate the Safari Hat buff.
Automatically switch to an appropriate battle pet team from PetBattleTeams when battling a Pet Tamer with the same name as an existing pet team; this feature defaults off.
Automatically pick up quests from tamers.
Automatically turn in quests to tamers.
Adds a key binding for users to activate their Safari Hat; this feature defaults off.
Automatically equip Guild Tabard for pet battles (to increase Guild Rep gain); this feature defaults off.
Attempt to return your tabard to the correct state when you are interrupted by combat.
All of the above functionality can be easily disabled through the Options menu. Just hit Escape and go to Interface -> Addons -> Auto Safari Hat. Alternatively, you could just type "/autosafarihat" or "/ash".
* Added support for handling pet tamers who give out quests but don't battle you.
* Updated Interface version for Patch 6.1.
* Added Garrison Pet Tamers' NPC IDs. They aren't actually battled directly (you battle things nearby), but the auto-accept and auto-complete aspects will still work.
* Fixed a bug causing tooltips to close early.
* Added additional calls to ASH_ButtonShow and additional checks to prevent its failure or repetition.
* Cleaned up conditional statements and made PetBattleType a slimmer state machine (single char).
* Fixed elusive capitalization typo made in v1.5.4.
* Fixed bug causing support for tamers with popup dialog boxes from working...
* Fixed typo preventing new support for tamers without popup dialog boxes from working.
* Added basic support for tamers without popup dialog boxes, including PetBattleTeams integration and tabard equipping.
* Added a warning message that occurs if you don't have the Safari Hat buff while having a Safari Hat in your inventory and starting a battle with a Pet Tamer who doesn't have a popup dialog box.
* Added support for cases where the team name includes the tamer's name (previously only supported the other way around).
* Fixed an error that could occur on tamers without popup dialog boxes.
* Cleaned up whitespace and alphabetized same-line variable declarations.
* Adjusted GetAddOnInfo returns to (mostly) fix PetBattleTeams integration.
* Inform the user if they do not have a Safari Hat in their bags and they try to use the secure button.
* Restricted tooltip reminders to wild battle pets.
* Fixed bug that occurred if unitID from GameTooltip:GetUnit() was nil.
* Resolve ticket #6 - add 1 second delay to beginning of tamer battles to allow team switching to occur.
* Added support for new DMF tamer and new Draenor tamers.
* Switched Static Popup box button hooks to a more versatile system (not based on displayed frames).
* Added button pushing simulation to fake tamer button.
* Add warning via OnTooltipSetUnit for not having the Safari Hat buff when mousing over a Battle Pet.
* Reorganize code into logical blocks; remove support for emptying pet slots as it can no longer be done.
* Hide fake tamer button when combat begins instead of when combat ends - secure system allows a small window to do this.
* Fixed multi-popup button cases; added button highlight simulation to fake tamer button.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com