This add-on will remind you of all the things which you already know you need to do, they're so obvious, but somehow they just slip your mind every now and then. No more wearing Holy gear after changing spec to Protection, no more raiding with a fishing rod, and no more forgetting to put poison on your daggers before an important boss fight!
* A little frame which tells you that you're awesome. As soon as you do something silly, like try to tank in Frost Presence, a red light will blink and notify you that you're a noob, instead. You can right-click to tell the red light to stop blinking and just stay on, so it's less annoying (in case you actually want to fish), but still visible.
* A smaller frame that lights up in yellow if you've forgotten to gem or enchant your gear. Right-clicking this frame will pop up a convenient "shopping list" of all the gems and enchants you need to buy.
* An even smaller frame that lights up in blue as long as you don't have your own class buffs or some equivalent up (for example, a druid who has no stats buff on).
* A tiny button that allows you to configure the minimum item level that should be gemmed/ enchanted, so that the add-on won't bother you just because you don't want to waste your money enchanting a lousy low level green.
Since I don't actively play all classes, suggestions (and other feedback) are very much welcome!
* Check for missing profession enchants similarly (blacksmith sockets, engineering glovethings, et cetera)
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? Raidbot - The right way to raid! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - Guaranteed to make you smile after you kill Garrosh Hellscream, or your money back! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* Strength is a perfectly acceptable stat for a retribution paladin.
* Bugfix: this should stop spewing errors while you have no active spec.
* Added a check for engineering hand/ cloak "enchants".
* SanityCheck will now remind you to get your extra sockets if you're a blacksmith, and ring enchants if you're an enchanter.
* Things should work much, much faster now.
* Added the Shopping List (right-click on the yellow light).
* SanityCheck will now check that your group role matches your spec.
* SanityCheck will now check for a belt buckle on high level items.
* SanityCheck will now remind you to use your raid buffs as well! Honestly, why didn't I add this earlier?
* SanityCheck will now check the actual stats on your gems and enchants (well, most of them... I'm sure you wouldn't mess up something expensive like your weapon enchant).
* Fixed a bug that I stupidly introduced a few versions ago.
* SanityCheck now checks that all your items (of a certain ilvl or higher) are enchanted and gemmed.
* I realize now that dead people have no pets.
* Hunters are no longer expected to use an off-hand weapon.
* You will no longer be considered a noob for not having a pet out while in flight. Especially as a warlock.
* Paladins are now expected to always have a seal on.
* Expertise is now considered a valid stat for all DPS casters.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com