This add-on will remind you of all the things which you already know you need to do, they're so obvious, but somehow they just slip your mind every now and then. No more wearing Holy gear after changing spec to Protection, no more raiding with a fishing rod, and no more forgetting to put poison on your daggers before an important boss fight!
* A little frame which tells you that you're awesome. As soon as you do something silly, like try to tank in Frost Presence, a red light will blink and notify you that you're a noob, instead. You can right-click to tell the red light to stop blinking and just stay on, so it's less annoying (in case you actually want to fish), but still visible.
* A smaller frame that lights up in yellow if you've forgotten to gem or enchant your gear. Right-clicking this frame will pop up a convenient "shopping list" of all the gems and enchants you need to buy.
* An even smaller frame that lights up in blue as long as you, or someone in your raid group, don't have your class buffs or some equivalent up (for example, a druid who has no stats buff on), and also Symbiosis for druids.
* Yet another small frame that reminds you to get your food/ flask buffs when you're in a raid.
* You can configure the minimum item level that should be gemmed/ enchanted, which raid difficulties should require consumable buffs, and you can disable stat checking in case your shadow priest really honestly can't find a better item than this tank ring right now.
* You can configure the add-on to disappear completely when there are no problems to report, which allows you to place it in a more visible location.
* Now featuring several great looking skins with original art by the talented trollgirl!
Since I don't actively play all classes, suggestions (and other feedback) are very much welcome!
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? Raidbot - The right way to raid! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* More WoD bugfixes
* Removed profession-specific stuff -.-
* Attempting to support the WoD patch, take 1
* Fixed a bug that prevented aura checking in solo scenarios
* Fixed a bug with some tooltips on some skins
* Added a warning if nearby members of your raid or party need you to buff them.
* Finally added skins! OMG! (For now we have Classic, Minimal, Warlock, Druid and Shaman)
* Added the Hide When Awesome option.
* Fixed a bug in the shopping list.
* Fixed some annoying error for newly created characters.
* Added a separate light for consumable reminders.
* Added the option of being less strict when checking item stats.
* Fixed a whole variety of bugs.
* More optimization!
* Added a reminder for flasks and food during raids. You can configure which raid difficulties to display these reminds on.
* Added a Symbiosis reminder.
* Bows are now an acceptable hunter weapon.
* Strength is a perfectly acceptable stat for a retribution paladin.
* Bugfix: this should stop spewing errors while you have no active spec.
* Added a check for engineering hand/ cloak "enchants".
* SanityCheck will now remind you to get your extra sockets if you're a blacksmith, and ring enchants if you're an enchanter.
* Things should work much, much faster now.
* Added the Shopping List (right-click on the yellow light).
* SanityCheck will now check that your group role matches your spec.
* SanityCheck will now check for a belt buckle on high level items.
* SanityCheck will now remind you to use your raid buffs as well! Honestly, why didn't I add this earlier?
* SanityCheck will now check the actual stats on your gems and enchants (well, most of them... I'm sure you wouldn't mess up something expensive like your weapon enchant).
* Fixed a bug that I stupidly introduced a few versions ago.
* SanityCheck now checks that all your items (of a certain ilvl or higher) are enchanted and gemmed.
* I realize now that dead people have no pets.
* Hunters are no longer expected to use an off-hand weapon.
* You will no longer be considered a noob for not having a pet out while in flight. Especially as a warlock.
* Paladins are now expected to always have a seal on.
* Expertise is now considered a valid stat for all DPS casters.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com