With Openables you get a button appearing automagically when you loot any container.
Left-Click on the button loots the container and loads the next one until all containers in your inventory have been opened.
Apart from all the generic containers (boxes, lockboxes, satchels, giftwraps etc) special containers are also supported
Tome of Valor (never again lose valor because you already have a unique container in your bags)
... and many more
Open-able detection is done in a locale-independent way so it should work in all client locales.
If you come across a class of containers that is not yet supported post a comment and it will be added promptly.
When the addon is first installed the magic button will appear at the center of the screen.
- Alt-Click and drag to move it to your desired location. It will then hide itself until you need it.
- Click it when it finds a container to open it and loot the contents.
- Optionally set a keybind to Loot containers from the default keybind interface for mouse free box opening.
If ElvUI is installed the Openables button will use it to skin itself but it should work with the default interface or other UIs as well.
- workaround for several "_ _ _ _ Pet Supplies" containers that don't have an "open" property (some do like Darkmoon Pet Supplies, but most don't - Blizzard oversight?)
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.4.0 "Siege or Orgrimmar"
- Add a few container classes (new scenario satchels, guo-lai)
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3 "Escalation"