Did you know? Raidbot is like a new and improved version of this add-on! You should probably check it out!
How many times have you fought Elegon and people forgot their assigned pillars? How many times have you fought Megaera and people forgot when to use each raid cooldown? Lei Shen conduit assignments? Heroic Will spark assignments?
Well, no more!
Raidminder is a simple utility that allows a raid leader to send a few notes to each raider, which will stay on his or her screen with simple reminders such as "p1 - blue, p2 - red" or "#3 tranq". Better still, it allows the raid leader to plan these assignments by dragging the raiders' names around the screen and arranging them with the reminders (screenshots will be uploaded as soon as my guild stops slacking).
The raid leader's console displays a frame for each raid member, including role icon and class color. The frames can be arranged in a grid or moved freely around the screen to help you plan your tactic. You can then assign up to 4 short notes to each raider.
The raid leader console is available only to the raid leader and assistants. Regular raiders only get a small frame with their notes attached to it, which they can put anywhere on their screen.
(All raiders must have Raidminder installed!)
For a partial list of features, check out the change log.
More planned features:
* Screenshots that show what this add-on actually does
* Present messages for commonly used assignments such as markers, possibly including colors
* Clear All button should have a confirmation
* Looks like people want even more notes per raider - this should come with scaling buttons to make everything bigger or smaller in case all these notes take up too much space
* The ability to save/ load sets of notes
Well, nobody was showing much interest, so this add-on is discontinued in favor of the new and improved Raidbot (in progress) that will allow to automatically send messages to raiders on specific raid events (on Rampage #5 send "Tranq now!" to the druid and "Barrier now!" to the priest, etc).
Mind you, if anyone does care about this add-on and actually uses it, I'd love to know
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - Guaranteed to make you smile after you kill Garrosh Hellscream, or your money back! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* You can now see and assign raid target marks from the raid leader console
* I hope that I finally finished hunting down all those sporadic login errors...
* Zoning will no longer spawn an infinite number of raider frames
* Leaving a group will no longer cause an error
* Revamped the UI to be more convenient and also prettier
* The raid leader's console now clearly marks raiders who don't have the add-on installed (or have an old incompatible version)
* You can now edit or clear any individual note
* You can drag & drop notes
* You now get 4 notes per raider, up from 3
* Notes may possibly not be lost the moment you d/c... though this is not 100% reliable
* The raid leader's console now shows which raiders don't have Raidminder installed.
* Your notes are automatically cleared when you leave your group.
* The Default button has been lowered by 1 pixel :)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com