This is the UI that I use for raiding on my Warlock. The UI is and will be updated for 1920 x 1080 resolution, and i configured primarily for the Warlock class.
- Ensure that you have read through the ReadMe.txt file before proceeding with installation.
- go to your WoW folder
- BACKUP your old Interface and WTF folders, then delete them
- unzip NEPHRENKAui into your WoW folder
- Click -> WTF -> Account: change "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME: change "SERVERNAME" to your primary server name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME -> ServerName: change "CHARACTERNAME" to your character name
- copy your old config.wtf file to the new WTF folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/config.wtf)
- copy your old bindings-cache.wtf file to the new folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTERNAME/bindings-cache.wtf)
- start WoW and log in to your server
- at character selection screen click AddOns (bottom left). Check "Load out of date AddOns" and enable all
- log in your character
- type (case sensitive): /reflux switch NEPHRENKAui
- if that doesn't load profiles try loading them manually