MagicMarker is a powerful tool that allows you to automatically mark mobs during combat.
I wrote this add-on during a progression raid on Horridon HC, because DBM didn't have the option of marking the big adds (yes, I know they added it eventually). It's meant to give a raid leader all the flexibility that existing tools like DBM don't give you, plus a few more interesting features.
So what does it do?
* Enter any mob's name, and select up to 8 marks for it. Mobs by that name will be marked one by one. When the marks run out, it will use the marks from the start of the list again (so if adds in a boss fight spawn one by one, you just need to set their name with one mark).
* Since WoW does not allow to mark just anything, the add-on will mark mobs if they're targeted by anyone in your raid, or if you mouse over them. The mouse-over feature allows you to easily set up marks for kill order/ CC on trash pulls (for example, the Greater Cave Bats before Tortos) or groups of adds that spawn at the same time.
* You can choose to mark each mob only if it's hostile or only if it's friendly, which is useful in PvP or when Blizzard decides that mobs should summon Healing Tide Totems.
* A global on/off button for the unlikely case that somebody else in your raid wants to handle the marking.
To bring up the MagicMarker console, simply type "/mmm".
If for some reason it doesn't mark the mobs in the correct order, try "/mmm reset" (and let me know because I thought I fixed it in v1.01).
Like it? Tell your friends!
Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve it!
Found a bug? Tell me so I can fix it!
Want a new feature? Also tell me, because I'm out of ideas!
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Raidbot - The right way to raid! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - Guaranteed to make you smile after you kill Garrosh Hellscream, or your money back! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs!
* More performance improvements.
* Fixed Friend/ Enemey detection.
* Added Friend/ Enemey buttons for each mob.
* Fixed a bug that I stupidly introduced a few hours ago in v1.04.
* Some performance improvements.
* Still trying to improve end of combat detection.
* Added a button to enable/ disable everything, for the wildly unlikely case that somebody else in your raid wants to handle the marks.
* A bunch of improvements to the user experience.
* The add-on should detect the end of combat much better now.
* Added the "/mmm reset" command, just in case.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com