ArenaPlates - Enhanced default UI nameplates for Arena
• Arena123 numbers. For easy use of Arena# macros.
• Combat status. Symbolized thru color changes of the nameplate.
• Totem filter. To show only specific totems.
• Unitname hidder. To make the nameplate more simple.
All the features can be configured on a small section at the start of the Lua file.
The next version will have a Configuration Interface!
• TOC update for WoW 6.0.
• Added 2 more totems to the the totem list. I think the list is complete now.
• Fixed addon stopping working after begin disconnected from Arena and relogging to continue the match.
• Fixed the bug that made the combat tracker stop working randomly. Now it's 100% accurate.
• Added totem filter to show only specific totem nameplates.
• Added option to set the size for the ArenaID numbers.
• Removed OldSize option.
• Code optimizations.
• Enabled all options by default except HideNames.
• Fixed a problem with the addon not working with players from other realms. Caused by the player's nameplate name FontString having the " (*)" suffix. Solved doing the name comparison with GetUnitName() which also returns that suffix, instead of UnitName().
• Added a new configuration option: OldSize. This option makes the level font have its pre 5.4.2-patch size (Blizzard has made the nameplate's FontStrings smaller on this patch).
• Renamed CombatCheck option to CombatColoring.
• Code improvements and cleanups.
• Removed current health value comparison when trying to identify if a nameplate pertains to an unitid. I have the feel that this is what was causing some nameplates not to be identified. The comparison is now done only by name and maximum health value.
• CombatColoring option enabled by default.
• OpaqueMode option disabled by default.
• TOC update for WoW 5.4.
• Fixed leaking of generically named globals. Reported by Treeston of MMO-Champion.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com