I was pretty happy when Blizzard added the Stagger bar for monks... until I realized it has an annoying delay. So I decided to just make a full kit for monk tanks who have to keep tabs on oh so many things.
I haven't tested, but I think this should now work for client languages other than English.
This currently tracks:
* Stagger - total damage
* Shuffle - time left
* Elusive Brew - stacks/ time left
* Vengeance - value and time left
* Guard - value and time left
* Zen Sphere - time left
* Dampen Harm - stacks/ time left
* Fortifying Brew - time left
If there's anything else you'd like to see tracked on this add-on, don't hesitate to comment!
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Raidbot - The right way to raid! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - Guaranteed to make you smile after you kill Garrosh Hellscream, or your money back! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* Maybe now it will work for other languages too
* Serious code improvements, which should probably help this support languages other than English
* Added bars for Dampen Harm and Fortifying Brew, plus split Elusive Brew into 2 bars (one for the stacks and one for the actual buff)
* Added bars for Guard and Zen sphere.
* Right-click menu allows you to show/ hide any of the bars.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com