I was pretty happy when Blizzard added the Stagger bar for monks... until I realized it has an annoying delay. So I decided to just make a full kit for monk tanks who have to keep tabs on oh so many things.
This should work for clients in all languages, please let me know if it doesn't.
This currently tracks:
* Stagger - total damage
* Shuffle - time left
* Elusive Brew - stacks/ time left
* Resolve - value
* Guard - value and time left
* Zen Sphere - time left
* Dampen Harm - stacks/ time left
* Fortifying Brew - time left
* Tiger Power - time left
If there's anything else you'd like to see tracked on this add-on, don't hesitate to comment!
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* Fixed a bug with Resolve and Guard sometimes not showing correctly
* Added a bar for Tiger Power
* Added scaling, locking, and hide-out-of-combat, all available in the interface options
* Added slash commands to lock/ unlock
* Finally it's WoD-compatible
* Maybe now it will work for other languages too
* Serious code improvements, which should probably help this support languages other than English
* Added bars for Dampen Harm and Fortifying Brew, plus split Elusive Brew into 2 bars (one for the stacks and one for the actual buff)
* Added bars for Guard and Zen sphere.
* Right-click menu allows you to show/ hide any of the bars.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com