|Go to Page...|
Vytle UI v2.0 testing for 5.3!
Tested at 1920x1080
READ THE README FILE INSIDE THE ZIP FILE!
- Backup your current Interface and WTF folders.
- Copy over the Interface, WTF and Font folders inside your World of Warcraft folder
- Inside the WTF folder, change "ACCOUNTNAMEHERE" to your account name (not battle.net)! in caps.
- Inside that folder, rename "Server" to your server name (CaSe SeNsEtIvE)
- Inside that folder, rename "Character" to your character's name (CaSe SeNsEtIvE).
(Will use reflux when the compilation is more polished)
When the game has loaded:
- Enable all addons
- type /pitbull and select the Vytle Profile (or Vytle - Healer, if your playing a healer...)
- type /quartz and select the Vytle profile.
/run SetCVar("UIScale", 0.78)
Slash command help
Unitframes: PitBull, !Beautycase, Quartz
Buttons: rActionBarStyler, TullaCC, nibMicroMenu
PVP: Lose Control
Buffs: nBuff, rFilter
Map: nMap, Mapster
Other: nCore, oGlow
notes over Vytle 1.0
2.0 is ~3mb (1.0 was ~25mb)
no more bloated filesize via shared media
Bartender changed to rActionBarStyler
masque changed to rActionButtonStyler
Weak auras changed to rFilter (most specs supported, will be updated frequently)
Need any help? feel free to post on the comments or drop me a private message.