Please leave a comment letting me know if the UI is working for you!
*NOTICE* The current action bar addon is for the Razer Naga gaming mouse. If you wish to change it, remove the Razer Anansi and Razer Naga Addon and download Bartender 4. You can configure from there.
PvP UI v1.1
**UPDATED AND IMPROVED FREQUENTLY**
1.1 - Created PvP UI Profiles for existing addons, added healer support with Clique addon compatible with GladiusEx unit frames, clarified on instructions.
1.0.3 - Aligned cast bars, unit frames, and other UI parts symmetrically & repositioned arena cast bars and some other frames.
- Copy your WTF and Interface folders (from your World of Warcraft folder) to somewhere safe for backup
- Download File
- Replace your WTF and Interface folders with the ones in the download. Do not add the folder they came in (PvP UI folder). Just take the WTF and Interface folders from it separately and place them into your World of Warcraft folder.
- Go to the new WTF folder and go to Account. Rename "YOUR ACCOUNT NAME" to your account name (This is not your email. This account name is found on the battle.net site after logging in under Account>Management. You will see "Your Game Accounts". Find the one under "World of Warcraft" that you use.) Rename "YOUR REALM NAME" to your realm name. Rename "YOUR CHARACTER NAME" to your character name. If you don't do this, the UI Settings will not apply, rendering the UI messy. If you wish to use the UI for multiple characters, simply duplicate (copy+paste) the YOUR CHARACTER NAME folder and rename it to the character you wish to have it on.
- Log in
Update addons if needed.
- Clean Interface with essential PvP mods to enhance your PvP experience.
Some Features Included
- Arena 1 & Arena 2 cast bars
- Enhanced GladiusEx Arena & Enemy Arena frames with diminishing returns
- Clean Enemy nameplates with important class debuffs and DoTs visuals for tracking
- Enhanced Prat modified chatbox
- Lightweight modifications to everyday functionality e.g One-button take all mail, all in one bags, fog of war removal, etc.
- Organized & compact user interface allowing a large amount of visuality in gameplay
- & more
- Addon Control Panel - Game Menu accessibility to all addon toggling with just a click and /reload
- BagBrother & Bagnon - All in one bag window with alt character bank & bag viewing as well as searching
- ButtonFacade & Masque - Action Bar skins for visual enhancement (compatible with action bar addons such as Bartender, Dominos, etc.
- Clique - Addon that allows keybinds on healing spells to be cast on targets just by mousing over the unit frame and hitting the key. Compatible with GladiusEx unit frames, and Xperl Raid Frames.
- Deadly Boss Mods - A must have addon for raiding and PvP battlegrounds for timers, cooldowns, warnings/alerts, and more
- Genie - Simple bag, bank and guild bank organizer & sorter (just use the "/genie work" command)
- GladiatorlosSA - Audio alerts for enemy arena cooldowns and spells
- GladiusEx - Friendly and Enemy Arena Unit frames with DR, Trinket, Cooldowns, etc
- Gnosis - Full cast bars addon for visibility and awareness enhancement of enemy casts
- Mapster - Map modification including fog of war removal and other minor modifications
- MoveAnything - GUI for moving and hiding any part of user interface such as minimap, tooltips, etc
- OmniCC - Lightweight and efficient cooldown counter for buffs, debuffs and action bar abilities
- Postal - Mailbox enhancements including one button 'retrieve all mail' feature
- Prat - Chatbox modifications
- RazerAnansi & RazerNaga - Delete if not currently using a Razer Naga mouse or Anansi Keyboard. If deleting, replace this action bar mod with a keyboard binding action bar mod such as Bartender 4 or Dominos.
- Recount - Data viewer and reporter for damage, healing, absorbs, deaths, etc
- SexyMap - Minimap modifications such as button configuration and map appearance themes
- TidyPlates - Enemy nameplates with overhead debuffs and DoTs
- TipTac - Global Tooltip enhancement
- Xperl - Full unitframe recustomization