SomeCooldowns is an addon that displays enemy cooldowns.
It tracks cd's only for target, focus, arena1-5 and their pets so it alows to avoid spam on battlegrounds and in world. Because of that you can miss some cd's when you doesn't have target or focus but it works perfect in arena.
You can turn on allies mode so you will see cd's of friendly units in your target or focus.
What is SomeCooldowns
Tracking of all minor classes spells and PvP trinkets
Support for spells that have charges such as BoP or Roll
Tooltip on every spell that is currently on cd (simply drag mouse on it)
The ability to track only allies cd's
Type /sc or right click on frame to open configuration window.
Feel free to report about any errors or bugs.
- Added the "only allies" option
- Added a saved variables refresher
- Slash command is now working
- Added some spells in the database
- Fixed an issue with cooldowns overflow
- .toc change for 5.4
- Spells database fixes for 5.4
- Added the option where you can turn on/off the cooldown spiral
- Some fixes in spells the database
- Added cooldowns overflow protection
- added cooldowns timer
- added an option for reset cd's in PvP zones
- fixed some bugs with spells cd's that have charges
- added a special cd's display for spells with charges
- added friendly units cd's option
- added a configuration window
- minor bug fixes
- beta release
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com