Click on the colored texture left of the chat frame to toggle the top menu. Right click to toggle one or 2 bottom bars.
Top Menu has arrows that appear on left and right that appear on mouse over. This pages between 5 different Bazooka display bars for DataBroker.
Holding shift or ctrl will present different options for menus under the chat frame.
Key Bindings for Toggling Top Menu and Bottom bars available in WoW key bindings and aegerUI in game options.
All of the UI elements are modular and can be disabled in the aegerUI.toc file. place -- in front of the module you wish to disable. Any of the addons can be removed or replaced except aegerUI, Bartender4, and Bazooka. Its safe to auto update any of these addons with curse client.
In game options in aegerUI to disable Chat, and Minimap modules so that you can use another addon for these if you choose to.
Localized for Spanish, Russian, German, and Simplified Chinese.
1920 x 1080
resolutions below 1920 x 1080 have UIScale set to 0.64 to prevent frames from overlapping.
1. Backup your interface and WTF folders
2. Extract aegerUI into your WOW folder
3. Make sure out of date addons are enabled.
4. When you first login click on install.
5. After install click the reload button
Due to the way Leatrix Plus handles savedvariables you will need to manually configure it. Or you can copy the Leatrix_Plus.lua inside aegerUI/optional to your account savedvariables and reload the UI.
Due to many addon changes I recommend you start with an empty addon folder when upgrading.
1. Extract aegerUI into your WOW folder
2. Make sure to overwrite files when extracting UI
3. When you first login click on install.
4. After install click the reload button
Your Bottom bar and TopMenu states are preserved during upgrade.
/aui or /aegerui opens In game options menu
/rl - reload UI
/aui install open install for setup
/ltp open Leatrix Plus
/omf ouF moveable frames.
/bt4 to open Bartender4 options
/aui scalesmall sets UIScale to 0.64
/aui scalenormal turns off UIScale
If you need to reinstall all of the saved variables for your addons use the reinstall aegerUI button in the In game options panel.
Bottombars - Displays 1 or 2 Bottom bars
Chatbuttons - Displays the art around chat frame and click able buttons.
MiniMap - The MiniMap
Sidebars - Expands/retracts side action bars on right side of screen.
topmenu - Bazooka databroker display that you can show/hide
Mayron and all the authors of the included addons.
Big update to in game options for aegerUI. Code changes to internal namespace. Addon updates: Removed TipTac, Aanye_XP Added: Progress, Phanx Tooltips, Tradeskill Doublewide.
Cleaned up a lot of code. Edited chat button frame size to fit with UI better. The PetBar and StanceBar reposition with Bottom bar. Added Grid for raid frames and setup to move in relation to Chatframe location top or bottom.
if upgrading delete your addons folder to get rid of any addons not used anymore.
Major update to addon file structure and file names. If upgrading I recommend you delete your Interface folder after making a backup.
Added In game options panel. You can configure global options to move the chatframe to bottom or Top of screen, disable the Minimap and fully reinstall the UI saved variables.
Added logic to the install process so that saved variables dont get overwritten if you have already installed. This reduces overhead and allows you to modify your addon options and not lose any changes if you need to install on a new character.
Switched back to Ouf_Phanx for Unit frames. Removed Raven.
If you are upgrading from 5.4.6 Deleted Ouf_Karma and Raven then overwrite everything else with this new download.
1. Corrected issues with frames overlapping during pet battles.
2. Corrected issue with Number of bottom bars being out of synch with graphics overlay
3. Added new auto profile set ups for most addons during install
4. Switched ouf_Phanx out for ouf_Karma
5. Many addon removals and additions.
1. Resolved issue with SideBars not saving states
2. Updated SideBar Texture opacity to match rest of UI
3. Switched BT4 to single profile to prevent SideBars going out of Synch between profiles.
4. Tweaked Bottom bar positions and borders so that switching between 1 and 2 bars looks consistent and are same size.
5. Updated Priest OnEnter colors for Chat buttons.
6. Corrected issue with Bazooka Bar 2 profile not displaying after TopMenu toggled back on.
1. Resolved issues with Bazooka bar plugin relocation.
2. Added 4th page for TopMenu.
3. Switching pages in TopMenu now uses Bazooka profiles versus hiding bars. This allows the same plugin to appear on all bars if needed.
4. Added support for resolutions below 1920 x 1080. If your resolution is below 1920 X 1080 the UIScale is set to 0.64.
5. Added 2 new slash commands. /auiscale1 which set UIScale to 0.64 and /auiscale2 which turns off screen scale.
6. Added version support for upgrading aegerUI.
7. Upgrading or /install now preserves number of bottom bars and TopMenu display state.
5.4.3 Switch to AcEDB support for profiles. Localized Spanish, Russian, German, and Simplified Chinese.
Added paging to TopMenu Bazooka display. Click on left and right arrows that appear on mouse over to switch between bars.
General cleanup of code and updates to lock downs during combat to prevent LUA errors. Updated Parrot and Bartender4 Install options.
5.4.2 Major overhaul of entire UI. Please delete everything and reinstall completely. Many changes to addons in compilation. No longer need to copy WTF folder. The install process configures all addons except Leatrix_Plus
added aegerUI Key Bindings for toggling the Topmenu and Bottombars.
5.4.1 Updated addons for 5.4 several bug and typo fix's in core aegerUI addon.
Cleaned up saved variables.