This tiny add-on splits items in guild bank into smaller stacks. I wrote it because my guild prepares flasks in stacks of 3 before every raid, in a tab where everyone can withdraw one stack, and making these stacks manually seemed like a waste of time.
* Put the flasks in the right tab.
* Type, for example, "/hhsplit 3".
* Click a stack of flasks. The add-on will break it into stacks of 3 and put them in the next free slots in the same tab.
* The add-on will split any stack you click on until you close the guild bank.
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Raidbot - The right way to raid! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - Guaranteed to make you smile after you kill Garrosh Hellscream, or your money back! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* This should now be able to handle the splits even if it's more than 4 stacks. It's slow, sure, but still faster than doing it manually :)