I removed my Weakauras from the package since they change so often. I will now be uploading them to my pastebin so you will have to install them yourself, which is a very easy process. This allows me to keep them updated without having to update the whole UI.
EVERYTHING YOU MUST TYPE IS CASE SENSITIVE!!!!!!
1. Backup your current WTF and Interface folders.
2. Download and extract Gliff UI to your desktop.
3. Go into the the GLiff UI WTF folder, enter the "Account" folder and rename "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your own account name in all caps. (This needs to be your account name, not your battle.net account name)
4. Enter the "YOURACCOUNTNAME" folder and rename "YourServerName" to your server's name (Capitalize first letter).
5. Enter the "YourServerName" folder and rename "YourCharacterName" to your character's name (Capitalize first letter).
6. Put the Gliff UI WTF and Interface folders into your World of Warcraft folder. (Do not forget to backup your WTF and Interface folders before this point)
7. Download "Elv UI" from http://www.tukui.org/dl.php
8. Put the "Elv UI" files into your Addons folder inside the Interface folder
7. Once logged in, make sure you have "Load out of date Addons" checked.
8. Once logged in, type "/reflux switch Gliff UI"
All credit goes to the individual addon authors.
Please do not forget to backup any UI you had before installing Gliff UI. I am not responsible for lost data during the installation.