Most Resolutions supported | All Classes | All Roles
DoomKitty UI is based of Cynthara UI with permissions of the author to re-create his UI. We've changed alot of the settings and some AddOns for the sake of an easy one-click character based installation.
If you have problems with our UI, include the following:
- DoomKittyUI Version
- Description of problem
- Screenshot (prntscr.com/imageshack.com)
DoomKittyUI 1.4-r4 is now uploaded. I will now start with DoomKitty UI 2.0 for WoW 6.0. If you encounter any problems, please report them and I'll take a look at it right away! //Thees
1. Backup your current Interface (World of Warcraft folder -> Interface + WTF (+ Fonts if exists))
2. Copy over DoomKitty Interface folder to your World of Warcraft folder.
3. Start World of Warcraft and use the UI installer.
4. Have fun!
Version 1.4-r4 Final Release
- Updated AddOns
- Removed SLDT
- Added DoomKitty Datatexts
- Fixed chat movement when switching layout
- Minor fixes
- Updated AddOns
- Fixed name font not changing in IGC for Raid, Party and Boss frames
- Added font size option to all DoomKitty frames
- New font in UI! Now using Ubuntu-Light
- Fixed Skada not positioning properly
- More IGC options to DBM and Unitframes
- Code cleanups and a few other small changes and bugfixes
- Fixed unitframes giving error in Healing layout for some reason
- Updated KuiNameplates
- Created DoomKitty's own Castbars
- Fixed PetBattle frames to work with DoomKittyUI
- Fixed Installation progress bar
- No longer supports 40man raiding, will only show 25 people.
- Lots of code cleanup and minor fixes
- Added oGlow
- Switched from TidyPlates to KuiNameplates
- Removed xanAchievementMover
- Fixed AlertFrames (loot win, achievements etc)
- Fixed some frame issues
- Updated Addons
- Fixed Skada windows not being equal size
- Fixed Pet unitframe
- Some other bugs fixed
- Know bug: DBM Layout not working properly
- Just some minor fixes
- Forgot to upload this one, sorry!
- Fixed media file
- Fixed a config error
- Added config file (core folder)
- Added version checker
- Added HaloPro, can be buggy
- Updated Deadly Boss Mods
- Fixed some boss frames problems, some are still unresolved.
- Some other minor fixes
- Added HaloPro
- Added Exp/Rep Bar
- Added Boss Frames
- Added UI Scaling
- Minor bugfixes
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com