Default UI elements, such as ActionBars, MicroMenu, Minimap and Buttons, are all customized;
Frame "movers" for various interface elements;
Floating Combat Feedback for player frame;
Custom dropdown menu for default objective tracker. Allows to unlock it's position and drag tracker around the screen;
AuraTracker for monitoring up to 8 buffs and debuffs on player character in total. List of auras can be managed via slash commands ingame and is saved per character. List of AuraTracker commands can be accessed via either dropdown menu or /atcmd slash command;
If you found a bug or want to share an idea on how to improve my UI, either report to Issue Tracker on my GitHub page, or post a comment on WoWInterfrace or Curse.
Feel free to write feedback on how to improve some class-specific features, because I only play as PvE mage.
However, keep in mind that I'm not going to implement any features, as a replacement for BIG addons. I want my interface to be as lightweight as possible.
If you wanna help testing new features, you can download available, if any, beta version of my UI via CurseClient by switching to beta release channel.
Bear in mind that oUF LS GitHub and Beta versions may and will be unstable.
Credits go to zork, Phanx, haste, p3lim, stako and blizzard’s artist, who drew default minimap texture!
- Fixed massive memory leak in aura tracker module;
- Added an option to disable player, target and focus castbars;
- Added an option to disable tooltip module;
- Removed clock form top right corner, reskinned and repositioned blizz clock on minimap is used instead of it now;
- Numerous bug fixes and tweaks.
- Added nameplate combo bar and simple in-game config;
- Added a possibility to pick up usable items directly from quest tracker. Hold shift button, drag it and then drop it on your actionbar;
- Replaced character micro button tooltip durability text with a simple indicator on the button;
- Restored compatibility with OmniCC;
- Fixed few bugs here and there.
- Fixed combo bar issue.
- Added customized unit tooltip;
- Added arena prep frames;
- Added polymorph indicator to arena frames. It replaces spec icon, when enemy player is polymorphed;
- Added horizontal combo bar as an option. To change it, please, go to ..\oUF LS\config\config.lua file, find line 9, that says combo_bar_type = "VERTICAL", and set it to "HORIZONTAL";
- Fixed various taint issues.
- Added rarity indication to unit frames and nameplates;
- Added daily quest reset time to quest micro button tooltip;
- New textures for minimap, minimap buttons and various statusbars;
- Updated damage absorb bar behaviour and appearance, now uses blizzard textures;
- New version format is MAJOR.PATCH, I'll stick with v2 for quite a while.
- 6.2.2 nameplate changes;
- Added player/pet casting bar mover.
- NEW! Added monk's stagger bar;
- Fixed some nameplate performance issues;
- Rewrote warlock's burning embers and demonic fury modules;
- Returned /atbuff and /atdebuff commands, just in case one needs to add an aura whilst in combat.
- Fixed few issues that occur, when player possesses something, e.g. Eye of Acherus;
- Many internal not really interesting tweaks.
- Fixed power bar frame level.
- NEW! Added GUI config for AuraTracker;
- Fixed rune bar issues;
- Fixed texture overlapping issues on unitframes;
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
- New combo bar on PLAYER frame, yet again;
- Fixed monk chi bar issue;
- Hopefully fixed party frame anchoring issue.
- v2 is a major update featuring new addon folder structure and >80% of code was rewritten from the scratch.
Changes since v1.4.1::
- All unit frames got new design. Added arena frames with trinket tracker.
- New micro menu design;
- Added frame movers, now you can move different parts of layout around the screen. Use /lsmovers command to toggle;
- Added in-game config prototype. Allows to toggle layout elements. Many features are NYI, their implementation is main goal of beta;
- Added raid lockout info to Adventure Journal micro button tooltip;
- Added tracked currency info to backpack tooltip;
- All minimap buttons are skinned;
- Removed infobars. Location text is now displayed on top of minimap on mouseover, performance stats are displayed in Main Menu micro button tooltip;
- Removed experience and reputation bars, this info can be found in Character micro button tooltip;
- Numerous internal changes.
NOTE: v2 is still in beta phase, but I felt like 1.4.1 needed an update, future beta updates, excluding hotfixes, will be distributed via Curse Beta Release Channel. It's still beta and, unfortunately, some things can and will be buggy.
- Fixed button name/count overlap issue.
- NEW! Receive-All-Mail button. Removed mail infobar.
- Updated AT. It now saves aura list per spec.
- Removed bags infobar. Right-click backpack to show/hide bags.
- Fixed missing garrison minimap button
- Added Compact Raid/Party Frame support, from now on can replace layout's party frames
- Fixed few party frame taints and bugs
- Nameplates are now compatible with LibNameplateRegistry-based addons
- Tweaked LFG microbutton lvl requirement
- Minor fixes and tweaks
- Fixed ClassPower bug, left side of a player frame works again
- Added new nameplate module
- oUF is now embedded
- Added spellID to player/vehicle buff/debuff tooltips
- New textures for many elements
- Minimap is now hidden during pet battle
- Rewrote quite much code, safer and faster
- Removed MainMenu microbutton
- oUF 1.6.8 support
- Added "/atheader" slash command to toggle AuraTracker header
- Added new ObjectiveTracker dragging support
- Updated AuraTracker module, increased total aura cap to 8, can track both buffs and debuffs
- Updated embedded modules
- Tuned fonts a bit to improve compatibility non-latin locales
- Fixed few PetActionBar issues
- Misc tweaks
- Added AuraTracker module
- Updated embedded FCF plugin
- Switched to default fonts to improve compatibility with non-cyrillic and non-latin locales
- Misc tweaks
- Rearranged unit frames on the screen
- Fixed missing texture for stealable enemy buffs
- Fixed missing currency tab
- Quest tracker is now movable by default
- Updated embedded FCF plugin
- Misc tweaks