|Go to Page...|
I have updated my UI so many times, but this is my most current version of it. If you want to see my UI in action please check out my (Youtube).
Optimized for Fullscreen Windowed Mode 1920x1080 Resolution
For any addons that aren't automatically set, check for profiles named Lev or default. Grid profiles are raid/BG or Arena.
I use this UI all all of my 90s which include healers, tanks & dps. I have two different grid set ups for raiding/BGs and Arenas (2s & 3s). Everything else is a single profile for every class.
1. Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2. Extract the "Interface" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Keep caps.
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "SERVERNAME" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "CHARACTERNAME" to your character's name.
List of addons:
Ackis Recipe List
Addon Control Panel
BigWigs & Mods
LittleWigs & Mods
Capping Battleground Timers
DataStore & Mods
Grid & Mods
Masque & Mods
Skada & Mods
Titan Panel & Mods
I do not take credit for making any of these addons, just setting them up in a way that I find pleasing.
*Updated to delete my cache from download, sorry about that!*
*Updated again as it seems some profiles were not saved*