Version 1.0.9 Changes:
- Replaced text position Dropdownmenu with offset XY sliders instead. Due to taint issues.
- You can now add spells by names AND id's. Also, no more need for putting CD duration on your own.
- Added Option GUI to Interface -> AddOns
- Changed Bar Lock function.
- Added option to fade icons.
- Announce interrupts in party now also announces when a spell is off cooldown.
- Added a function that causes specific spell ID's to fire under one single icon. (Example: If Disrupting Shout is used, it will show a 15sec CD on Pummel instead, as they share cooldown.)
- Counter spell's CD will now be reduced from 24 to 20 when interrupted on cast. (Mage setbonus)
- Bug fixes, and minor performance improvements.
Version 1.0.8 Changes:
- You can now insert or delete spells to Interruptbar2, through the option panel.
- Added option to annouce used interrupts in party chat.
Version 1.0.7 Changes:
- Option to change the text position is now a dropdown menu, instead of a slider.
- Added option to disable CD text timer from showing decimal numbers.
- Added Smart Mode (Beta).
- Bug fixes.
Version 1.0.6 Changes:
- Removed Range checker and 'track non-interrupts' for now.
- Cooldown timer improvements.
- Lower memory usage. (Old: 300kb. New: 30kb)
- Added Scatter Shot and Spell Reflection.
- Added option to disable chat message on login.
Version 1.0.5 Changes:
- Redesigned option panel
- Rangechecker now always shows out of range if your target is over 100 yards away from you.
- Range checker should now only track (visible & nondead) enemy targets and not friendly.
- Added more spells. (Can be toggled)
- Removed/changed some broken features.