|Go to Page...|
VERY MUCH A WORK IN PROGRESS
Uploading because it's easier to share with friends (whom have requested my UI) and to install on my other computers. I will not be offering much support or maintain very regularly. Suggestions are welcome. This UI is based on Constie's designs (found at http://oopsihitaltz.blogspot.ca).
I have only set it up for Shadow priest, Death Knight and Disc/Holy Priest (somewhat). If you play another class you will likely have to adapt the UI yourself until I get to it.
Since I can't include ElvUI related addons because of licensing stuff, here's a list of download links:
Shadow and Light: http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=42
Addons skins: http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=128
1) Backup your UI
2) Download the ElvUI related addons and copy their files to the appropriate directories.
3) Download ShahadUI
4) Copy the contents of the ShahadUI folder to your WoW directory
5) Change the names of the folders in the WTF config folder (account name, realm name, character name) so they match yours.
6) Launch WoW and log in.
7) Skip ElvUI's configuration process
8) Change ElvUI's profile to ShahadUI_DPS or ShahadUI_Heal, as appropriate. You may want to set up spec profile here.
9) Change Pitbull's profile to ShahadUI_DPS or ShahadUI_Heal.
10) Change Skada's profile to ShahadUI and disable AddonSkins' Skada skinning
11) Change VEM's profile to ShahadUI or ShahadUI_Heal.
12) Change Gnosis' profile based on your spec configuration. If your Primary spec is a healing spec and your secondary is a dps or tank spec, you'll choose ShahadUI_Heal+DPS. If it's the opposite then ShahadUI_DPS+Heal. Pure DPS/Tanks will pick the ShahadUI_DPS config. The ShahadUI_DK config is for DKs, whome use a different layout due to EventHorizon being replaced by weakauras.
13) Change Raven's profile to the appropriate ShahadUI one for your spec configuration.
14) Place the EventHorizon frame and then lock it with /ehz lock or hide it completely if you are a healer or DK with the /ehz command in a macro for ease of access.
Addons in the compilation:
Voice Encounter Mods