Requires oUF 1.6 or higher, download it here: oUF
Also, if you're updating to 184.108.40.206 you might want to delete the old folder, I've restructured some files.
My personal Unitframe layout, based (heavily) on oUF_Neav. No plugin is supported as for now, except those that does not require support from the layout. Feel free to ask if you'd like one supported. Basic units including boss and arena frames are supported, but not raid frames. I've grown found of the blizzard ones, when they work that is.
Flashy castbar with channeling ticks
Absorb bar (0 - 100% of HP)
Set/Clear focus hotkey
Coloring of frames
Weakened Soul bar
Warrior Enrage bar
Vengance bar for tanks
Use "/ouf" or "/oufabu" to access the ingame configuration.
Party, Arena & boss frame can be moved by using "/oufabu lock".
Player, Target & Focus can be moved by using the right click menu.
There are also 3 different aura filter, you can click on auras with CTRL+ALT
down or use the spell ID in the option panel to edit them.
Boss Frames: A whitelist were you can add debuffs to show, for example your own dots.
Arena Frames: A whitelist for buffs, some are included.
Rest: For the rest of the frames it works like this: On npc's the default is to only show your auras,
on players everything it shown. Some are included here aswell, you can find them in the file "oUF_Abu/Aurafilter.lua"
I've tested it for a while now so shouldn't be any big bugs, but probably a taint every now and then, can't get away from them.
Please to report bugs, come with suggestions and whatnot in the comment section.
Neal & Renstrom for oUF_Neav, Phanx for her layout, P3lim, Haste, Tuller & Jaliborc.
- Now with 2 different layouts for player, target/focus, pet & party frames
- Added Animating Arcane Orbs for mages (can be disabled).
- Changed AuraFilter again! Also, the arena buffs are now shown in the editor. However you must reset your profile if you want em enabled.
- Changed the fuckin absorb texture again.
- Probably some more changes i forgot..
- Bug fixes
- $perc now includes "%"
- Can now change safezone color
- No longer hide consolidate buffs on enemies
- Maybe made aura timer more effiecent, i dunno
- Also shows decimal when less than 2.5 sec
- Castbar safezone fix
- Weakened soul fix
- This will also reset you settings but not your aura filters.
- Added profiles, one for aurafilters and one for general settings.
- Fixed combatfeedbacktext error
- Fixed error with font size
- Auras on target frame can now be disabled.
- Can move the castbars abit more freely.
- Can now view hidden auras with CTRL + ALT, clicking an aura will add it to the aura filter
- Changed the way aura filters work, default it show all auras on player and only own on NPC's
- Fixed wierd divided by zero
- Improved castbar
- Option to position auras on target frame
- Improved absorbbar abit + options
- Options now won't load in combat to prevent script ran to long
- Latency bar is now actually visible