Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(17 Kb)
Download
Updated: 03-15-15 01:26 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
The Adventure Continues (6.1)
Updated:03-15-15 01:26 AM
Created:08-20-14 08:12 AM
Downloads:593
Favorites:12
MD5:
Categories:Warlords of Draenor Beta, Bags, Bank, Inventory
6.1

WorkorderNeeds

Version: 1.02.620
by: LonghornsER [More]

Please read my comments for more information about next update

This add-on shows the total amount of the:
- Garrison Resources or Apexis Crystals
- Draenic Stones (for the Mine Workorder)
- Draenic Seeds (for the Herb Garden Workorder)
With the Garrisons Lumber Mill:
- Show the amount of Timber
- Auto Track and Untrack the Timber (when choiced)

* The add-on and commands (except for /won info) are only available when the user has completed the quest:
-- Horde : Establish Your Garrison
-- Alliance : Establish Your Garrison
* The Timber counter (see picture 4) will only available when you earn the spell Logging
* The add-on hides the standard Garrison Resource counter.
* The add-on frame will disappear when entering zone's outside Draenor, in Raids, Dungeons, Battlegrounds, and other Portal related instances

Switch Counter to view Garrison Resources or Apexis Crystals (updated in 1.02.515)
I though that it may be handy if the counter not only shows the garrison Resources but also the Apexis Crystal Currency, so i made a switchable Counter. When you push ad the Garrison Resources Icon on top of the counter, it will switch to the view for Apexis Crystal Currency. Click agian on it, and it will go back to Garrison Resources. Be aware, this setting will NOT going into the save settings, and works only when you ever earned Apexis Crystals

The Add-on Commands:
use /won or /workorderneeds with the following options :
- Hide | Show : Makes the frame Hidden or Showed (when use Hide, the frame stays hidden)
- Lock | Unlock : Makes the frame (un)Movable, Use this option to relocate the frame to YOUR locaation of show
- Frame reset : Resets Location to last known position, before moved, logged out or reloaded
- info : Gives version number and some information about the add-on
- Status : Gives some status information

Moving the frame to a new position:
1: use /won unlock
2: Move the frame on the big numbers to a new position
3: to save the new location, Use WorkOrderNeeds Interface Menu button "Save Player Profile" or
use /reload or log out as normal

Friendly Request:
If you, as user of this add-on, see area's where the frame hides, while it should be showed, Then please report the location name, zone name (like "The Underpale, Nagrand") into the Comments, or make screen shots, where i can see the name. This is only when you don't have selected Show Alway's. Also, if the frame hides in Garrison area's/buildings, then report this also. Thanks to all

*Can be Showed while it not should be*:
Allinace :
When in Stormshield's 'Town Hall' when options 'Show in Ashran Villages' is deselected (part of Garrison)
When in PvP Modus in Warspear in the building 'Auction House' if 'Show in Ashran Villages' is selected
Horde:
When in PvP Modus in Stormshield in the building 'Auction House' if 'Show in Ashran Villages' is selected
With the upper shows, i can't do a thing about it, because of how blizzard handles the buildings in the Garrison area and in the Ashran Village's

Draenic Seed, Draenic Stone and Timber Counters: (sins v1.02.165)
Sins WoD Beta build 6.0.2 (18764) it seams the maximum of the following items been changed:
- Draenic Seeds: Was: 250 -- Now: Unlimited
- Draenic Stones: Was: 250 -- Now: Unlimited
- Timber Woods: Was: 250 -- Now: Unlimited (sinds Hotfix 6.0.5 added 6th jan 2015)
Because of the changes, i have adjust my counters:
If you have more then 999 of the draenic Stones/Seeds/Timber, the counters will stick to 999

SavedVariable and Changing to standard WoW.LUA: (sins 1.02.600)
As i did not use the 'normal' table options now, i have changed that to the 'normal' table format, like all add-ons do, and this option makes it for me possible to add variable to the SavedVariable easier then i did before v1.02.600.


**************************************************
ToDo:
* Making Status Locations information
* Finishing the interface information menu tab

Known Issues:
* sometimesr the frame can be hided in several places, Report please if you see this.
* Showing WorkorderNeeds Frame when doing Pet Battles, this is fixed in next version
* Outland Nagrand and Shadowmoon Valey will be showed when "alway's show" is off. this is fixed next version
* changing max amount of timber, timber counter to 999 and auto tracking Timber (disable tracking when 1000 timbers). This is fixed in next version.
** it seams the Power Bar propotions in SOO is BIG when this addon is loaded, i will lookinto this. Ik more users experience this issue in whatever raid, quest or dungeon, please let me know by posting a comment or ticked on the site

Known Places, Frame Hides:
- Outside Auchindoun raid / dungeon area, inner circle the frame hides when walking or fly over there. This is because Auchindoun is also a raid or dungeon, and i choice'd for hiding in raid or dungeons.
(Below places ad only on normal settings will fixed in next version)
- No reports yet

Note:
As this is my first add-on, i try to do my best as i can with editing this add-on. However if other Authors on this site have tips or hints to tackle some issues better (if the look ad my add-on codes), you are free to send me a massage through the wowinterface.com massage system. Thanks in forward if you do, we are never to old to learn new things.

*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.620:
- Apexis Crystal counter now goes to 60000, up from 20000. Reason: Blizz changed max value for this token
- Changed Interface number in .toc


*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.615:
- Fixed the /WON commands, it sould be working as intended
- Added Storehouse and Salvage Yard to the list (Both sides)
- Changed name "Tower of War" into "Tower Of War" (this zone text was changed by Blizz)
- Added 'Gate of the Breakers' to the list
- I assume that the taint problems are fixed, thanks Rilgamon for all information


*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.605:
- Temporary solution for beta quest resets "Establish Your Garrison", addon will showed agian.
- Forbidden Cave, Frostfire Ridge added to the list
- Bladespire Fortress (Bladespirre Citadel), Frostfire Ridge added to the list

*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.600 (Big Change: Handle Save Settings)
- New Handling Saved Variables, WoW.LUA Standaard.

*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.515
- Fixing issues when removing/rebuilding Lumber Mill (Timber Counter)
- Only show Apexis Crystal Counter if Player ever earned this Currency

*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.510
- Fixed the status error when showing Apexis Crystals in the counter

*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.505
* Made a switch between Garrison Resources and Apexis Crystals counter (read Description Page)
* Made button to Load/Reset to the Created Global Profile
* Made 2 "help / information" pages into the Interface Manu

*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.500 (Big Change: Handle Frame)
- Fixed the move frame errors, you can move him where ever you drag him
- Added Grulloc's Grotto, Frostfire Ridge to the list

*WorkorderNeeds 1.02.170b
- Fixed the broken "Show Only in Garrison" issue

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.170
- Added The Underpale, Oshu'gun - Nagrand to the list
- Trying to fix the taint issue (hope it works)

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.165
- Fixed the "Show Only in Garrison" and the showing in opeside Horde/Alliance area
- Added "Tower of War" (Horde and Alliance) to the show list
- Added the Ashran Village's Lists for horde and Alliance (see "Can be showed" in Addon Descriptions)
- Fixed the Interface Menu when player had not done the quest yet
- Also fixed the option "Auto Enable/Disable Tracking Timber", when player have no Lumber Mill

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.160
- Made the automatic Enable/Disable Tracker "Find Timber"
- Fixed an Quest Item Using from Quest Tracker, resulted in an overflow ---> still not fixed it seams :(

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.155
- Made Interface Menu (only when players not have done the garrison quest, do not see anything yet)
- Fixed the proper showing in alliance Mine, Lunarfall Excavation
- Fixed the castingbar issues, it should not be hopping to top anymore
- Fixed the Barracks name agian

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.150
- changed some /won help text, one of my old addon name was placed.
- Removed the castbar solutions because it seams not helping
- Fixed an other unknown issue with the quest checker and Items that need and ware to used in blizz quest tracker

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.146
- Fixed te castbarframe Problem

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.145
- Fixed the Powerbar Issue, Default Blizzards Garrison Resource Counter still hidden
- Minor fix: Name "Barracks" was wrongly spelled, was hiding the addon

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.140
- Minor fix in positioning the add-on frame according the saved profiles

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.135
- Default and Players Frame Locations will be saved now
- Made the Default Blizzards Garrison Resource Counter hidden

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.130b
- version stays 1.02.130, but wrongly zip'd . so remove the add-on folder WorkorderrNeeds v1.02.130
and get this file

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.130
- Minor fix, bank inventory will now also counted, so you will see
the total numbers of the items in bag and bank

* WorkorderNeeds 1.02.125
- First Release
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (3)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
1.02.615
17kB
LonghornsER
03-11-15 04:39 AM
1.02.605
17kB
LonghornsER
10-07-14 04:09 AM
1.02.600
17kB
LonghornsER
09-08-14 08:39 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 04-09-15, 10:35 AM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Exclamation Upcoming Update of Workorderneeds

Dear followers, readers and users

The upcoming WorkOrderNeeds will contain several important updates like:
** Changes behavior frame when players do battle Pets

** Changes in Automatic tracking Timber (when player has Lumber-mill in the garrison) because
blizz changed the maximum amount of timber we can have : from 250 to unlimited. Now i have made that the auto tacking op timber will be disabled when a player has 1000+ (999 on counter). When a
player don't want to use the auto tracking then disable this in the configuration of the workorderneeds.

** other minor changes and locations added or renamed in the show list

As fare i can, next to my work, i will place the update as soon as i can.

Regards
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-15, 05:48 PM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Update comming Soon!!

Dear Reader, followers and users,

This week, i hope to finishing the update (1.02.615) and fixing the things thats not working ad the moment, like the /won command. Because of an error my side, i must skip version 1.02.610.

Hope you all are happy with this addon for the time you are using it already, if you have any questions, remarks, ideas or places that the frame is hiding where it not souled be, please report this here, thank you very much.
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-15, 04:14 AM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
I'm back

Dear followers, readers and users;

I want to apologizes to all of you, that i got away for a long period during a problem with my back.
I will try to get back on updates asap, when i feel myself better to do this.

Again, my apologizes to you all.
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by LonghornsER : 02-26-15 at 04:15 AM.
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-14, 12:35 PM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Exclamation Some Minor errors slipt in

The /won commands does not work in 1.02.605, this will be fixed in 1.02.610 where also be added some location in FFR that the addon is hiding, this is specially in some caves around FFR.

My apologizes that i just notices this today

Regards
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-14, 02:03 AM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Exclamation Quests resets in beta... addon can be broken.

During a quest reset in one of the updates last 2 weeks, my addon can be triggered as not working, because we "seams not did the quest" as required. and for some of us, that have a full standing garrison, we cant complete this quests again, so the addon will not working for thus, my apologizes, but this i cant fix, else the working of the whole addon will be broken.

edit: or maybe i can find a way around it...

edit: I have made a temporary solution for thus users in v1.02.605. This will removed 1 day before launch day of WoD Live
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by LonghornsER : 10-07-14 at 07:16 AM.
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-14, 03:09 AM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Khisanth
Don't know if it's intended but every time I connect or log a toon, I have to retype /won show.
No thats not the intention, however did you checked the settings. I did not have experience this kind of failer. Remember that on some locations the addon can be hidden, if you not have set settings like "show in ashran villages" or if you have set "show only in garrison" then it will hide alway's except in the garrison

so, let me know where the toons are when you login
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-14, 01:35 PM  
Khisanth
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 13
File comments: 33
Uploads: 0
Don't know if it's intended but every time I connect or log a toon, I have to retype /won show.
Khisanth is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-14, 09:57 AM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Exclamation Problems with Profile Files!?

If you have problems with the profile files, Then follow this steps:

Windows:
1; Exit WoWBeta
2; Open your file explorer
3; Browse to x:\...\World of Warcraft Beta\WTF\
4a; Go to Account\<account id>\SavedVariables\
4b; Remove/delete the files : WorkorderNeeds.lua and WorkorderNeeds.lua.bak
5 go back to x:\...\World of Warcraft Beta\WTF\
6a; go to Account\<account id>\<ReamName>\<Character Name>\SavedVariables\
6b; Remove/delete the files : WorkorderNeeds.lua and WorkorderNeeds.lua.bak

If someone have the methods for MAC please write them down, so i can put them together
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by LonghornsER : 09-09-14 at 10:46 AM.
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-14, 03:31 AM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Khisanth
First of all, keep up the work on it.
I greatly appreciate your addon as it keeps me away from opeing my bags to check for those ressources.
Thanks you, i try to keep up the works, if you have other ideas, please let me know

Originally Posted by Khisanth
I also want to report two issues
First, the default counter still showing when WoN is shown, and second a LUA error with /won status
For the locations where you see the normal counter, can you say me where ? (ow and tell me if you are horde or alliance)
and Yes, it seams i have made a typo there, i will fix this asap

Originally Posted by Khisanth
Side note : I play with a french localized client. Don't know if it really matters.
No, because i dont use other lang files, so it stay's english

Thanks for reporting
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by LonghornsER : 09-05-14 at 03:41 AM.
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-14, 01:52 PM  
Khisanth
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 13
File comments: 33
Uploads: 0
First of all, keep up the work on it.
I greatly appreciate your addon as it keeps me away from opeing my bags to check for those ressources.

I also want to report two issues
First, the default counter still showing when WoN is shown, and second a LUA error with /won status

Side note : I play with a french localized client. Don't know if it really matters.

Message: Interface\AddOns\WorkorderNeeds\WorkOrderNeeds.lua:709: attempt to concatenate global 'WoN_CurApec' (a nil value)
Time: 09/04/14 21:46:06
Count: 3
Stack: Interface\AddOns\WorkorderNeeds\WorkOrderNeeds.lua:709: in function `?'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4386: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4040: in function `ChatEdit_SendText'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4079: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed'
[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

Locals: msg = "status"
editbox = ChatFrame1EditBox {
0 = <userdata>
tabCompleteTableIndex = 1
focusLeft = ChatFrame1EditBoxFocusLeft {
}
focusRight = ChatFrame1EditBoxFocusRight {
}
chatFrame = ChatFrame1 {
}
addSpaceToAutoComplete = true
command = "/won"
language = "Orc"
focusMid = ChatFrame1EditBoxFocusMid {
}
headerSuffix = ChatFrame1EditBoxHeaderSuffix {
}
text = ""
autoCompleteXOffset = 35
header = ChatFrame1EditBoxHeader {
}
addHighlightedText = true
languageID = 1
setText = 0
}
arg1 = "status"
arg2 = " "
(*temporary) = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\WorkorderNeeds\WorkOrderNeeds.lua:529
(*temporary) = 2
(*temporary) = 0
(*temporary) = "- Amount of Apexis Crystal: "
(*temporary) = 1052
(*temporary) = " - CurrencyID: "
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate global 'WoN_CurApec' (a nil value)"
Last edited by Khisanth : 09-04-14 at 01:58 PM.
Khisanth is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-14, 08:31 AM  
Rilgamon
Premium Member
 
Rilgamon's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 622
File comments: 245
Uploads: 35
Yes, xml is not needed for most things in wow. Mostly everything can be done without xml.
You just load your lua file in the toc instead of the xml and then you use functions like CreateFrame() instead.
__________________
The cataclysm broke the world ... and the pandas could not fix it!
Rilgamon is online now Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-14, 04:34 AM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Rilgamon
It's nearly impossible for your addon not to cause taint. All your variables and functions are globals and some even with generic names that can conflict with other addons or even blizzard code.
You should try to make all of them locals. When you change your xml to lua you can even get rid of all global functions as well.
Oke, then i will try that. And you mean that i need to build the frame just in lua, i use the "addon Studio" for this frame, where i create the interface menu on the lua manner.
But, local variable i will see of that will work. Thanks for the advice and lookinto it
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-14, 04:18 AM  
Rilgamon
Premium Member
 
Rilgamon's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 622
File comments: 245
Uploads: 35
If an other add-on author know what maybe cost this problem, you can Private Message me.
It's nearly impossible for your addon not to cause taint. All your variables and functions are globals and some even with generic names that can conflict with other addons or even blizzard code.
You should try to make all of them locals. When you change your xml to lua you can even get rid of all global functions as well.
__________________
The cataclysm broke the world ... and the pandas could not fix it!
Rilgamon is online now Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-14, 11:15 AM  
LonghornsER
A Defias Bandit
 
LonghornsER's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 24
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Wall
the ui is not showing up inside the mine

outside - http://imgur.com/3CVTy7d,p4zL7HM
when i enter - http://imgur.com/p4zL7HM
I will set the mine of alliances into the list
Thanks for letting me know
__________________
Regards:
Longhorns
Earthen Ring / Darkmoon Faire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always Remember: A Newbie is someone that calls an other new player a Newbie, because
he/she forgot that he/she started to play the game him/her self for the first time also ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonghornsER is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-14, 09:19 AM  
Tntdruid
Premium Member
 
Tntdruid's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 50
File comments: 123
Uploads: 3
the ui is not showing up inside the mine

outside - http://imgur.com/3CVTy7d,p4zL7HM
when i enter - http://imgur.com/p4zL7HM
Last edited by Tntdruid : 08-25-14 at 09:24 AM.
Tntdruid is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: