|Go to Page...|
Provides a binding to toggle the size of the minimap between 1.15 and 2 times
the normal size.
Should appear in the bindings menu as "Toggle Big Minimap"
Use the /bigminimap or /bmm command.
Display current settings
/bigminimap smallscale <scale>
/bigminimap bigscale <scale>
Set scale factor for either size. E.g. /bigminimap bigscale 3.0
/bigminimap auto on
/bigminimap auto off
Set automatic sizing option to on (new behaviour) or off (old
behaviour). If set to 'on' then it will periodically check the
scale and reet if it doesn't match (Fixes instance issue, etc)
/bigminimap buffslide on
/bigminimap buffslide off
Set whether or not buff windows should slide to line up with the
leftmost edge of the minimap, or whether they should be in their
Reset all configuration parameters to their default values.
1.2 - 2010-01-16
* Fixed buffslide in 3.3
1.1 - 2006-12-03
* Updated for WoW 2.0
* Fixed buffslide overlap issue with 2nd weapon enchant
* Added buffslide option
* Added configurable options
* Added option to auto-apply large scaling (DEFAULTS TO ENABLED)
* Added command line /bmm
* Set binding description properly!
* Added 'temporary' keybinding
* Set binding description
* Correctly sets state of minimap zoom buttons
* Initial version