Due to popular demand, I have released my crafting add-on. Myself and a few friends had been using it privately for the few months before the first release. Then I finally got around to doing a little cleanup to prepare it for release. I hope everyone enjoys it!
This is a stand-alone addon that works in conjuction with Blizzard's built in Trade Skill window. When in use, TTCraftAddict will show the currently selected craft item and all sub-items and reagents. It will then allow you to create the currently selected item and will create any and all required sub-items!
Non-Intrusive. Can be shown/hidden independently of the default trade skill window.
Works with any trade skill! (eg. Engineering, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, etc.)
Displays the entire dependency tree for the currently selected craft item. This includes sub-items and reagents.
Displays the number available and required number for each item appearing in the dependency tree.
Each item in the tree is color coded to reflect skill gains. (eg. Grey, Green, Yellow, Orange)
Each tree item has a small icon. When hovering over this icon a tooltip will appear displaying the details for that item.
The "Materials" tab will display a summary of all the tools and raw materials required to create the item currently selected in the dependency tree.
There is an edit box for modifying the number to create. When this number is changed, the dependency tree will update the requirements to reflect the new number.
The "Create All" button will create as many of the selected item as possible until there are no more resources in your bags.
The "Create" button will create the number of items specified in the edit box.
Shift-Clicking an item in the TTCraftAddict window will link that item in your chat box.
Alt-Clicking an item in the build tree view will dump that item's build tree, as linked items, to your current chat target. (Works with /w, /g, /s, and chat channels!)
Alt-Clicking an item in the materials view will dump all of the raw materials, as linked items, to your current chat target. (Works with /w, /g, /s, and chat channels!)
Using the "Create All" button will not change the quantity in the edit box. It will still build as many of the items as possible though.
When you open Blizzard's build in trade skill window, a small arrow will appear tothe upper right corner of the window. Clicking this arrow will open the TTCraftAddict window.
Please send me any comments, bugs, or suggestions!
- Support for expanding/collpasing subtrees if you don't want to view everything. Thanks to Thenedus for the suggestion.
- Updated .toc file to the latest interface version.
- Major bug caused by WoW 2.0: Dumping craft info to chat would always dump to /say. This bug is now fixed. It's an important enough feature that it deserved it's own release.
- Updated for WoW 2.0!
- Update .toc file to the latest Blizzard interface version (11200).
- Update .toc file to the latest Blizzard interface version (11100).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Major bug fix to make sure TTCA doesn't create too many of a subitem if you already have some.
- Major bug fix so you don't have to push "Create" so many times. The addon can no longer automatically create all subcomponents because of interface restrictions Blizzard made. The new changes make sure you only have to press "Create" a minimum number of times.
- Update .toc file to the latest Blizzard interface version (11000).
- Now works with Enchanting!
- Fixed an annoying bug when making multiple items. The Quanity textbox would not count down as each item was built. Because of this, you could end up making extra subparts.
- Update .toc file to the latest Blizzard interface version (10900).
- Minor fix to the scrollbar visuals that broke with WoW patch 1.9.
- Fixed a bug with the Materials tab when single-clicking on the items. Thanks to TS_CTMod for the bug report!
- Update .toc file to the latest Blizzard interface version (1800).
- Minor changes to account for the new on-demand AddOn loading.
- Minor bug fix for the Materials tab.
- Update .toc file to the latest Blizzard interface version (1700).
- New feature: Shift-Click an item to link it in chat.
- New feature: Alt-Click an item to dump the tree, as links, to chat.
- Thanks to DunE for the Alt-Click suggestion!
- Minor localization fixes, primarily for German. Thanks to Thenedus for his suggestions!