- 'Fish Watcher' lets you see the fish you've caught here before (or
the fish that you've caught in the current session)
- Display your current skill level and the time since you started fishing
- Choose your fishing outfit and change into it easily
- Support for automatically adding a lure to your fishing pole
- Full Titan Panel support
- myAddOns support
- Preliminary support for tracking 'cycle fish' such as the Nightfin
Snapper so you know when to go looking for them
/fishingbuddy or /fb
toggle the display of the Fishing Buddy window
print the list of Fishing Buddy commands
wear your chosen fishing outfit, or change back
There are two actual add-ons -- the second one, OutfitDisplayFrame,
handles the pretty pane to set up your fishing outfit (it's next on
the list to be made into something more general that anyone can use).
The OutfitDisplayFrame addon can be safely left out if you have a
preferred equipment manager.
alt-clicking on an item in your outfit display will clear it
In addition to displaying the fishing bonus for your fishing outfit,
it also displays your 'style points' as inferred from Draznar's Fishing FAQ
Updated from duplicate postin: HERE.
Check there for updates if this falls behind.
Thanks to the authors of:
TackleBox -- still adding cool features to keep up with!
Impp's Fishing DB
and many, many others!
Feel free to send comments to Sutorix on the Windrunner server.
1. Unzip the 'FishingBuddyVERSION.zip' file
2. If your unzip program allows you to specify a location, then
unzip it into the "Interface/AddOns" folder contained in your
WoW folder (the location that WoW was installed)
3. If your unzip program doesn't let you specify the destination,
then find your WoW folder (where it was installed) and drag
the 'FishingBuddy' and 'OutfitDisplayFrame' folder into the
- Get my act together with respect to watch window location (thanks Grizzly_UK!)
- More work on keeping the watcher visible and onscreen (using LibWindow)
- Handle version changes and per-player settings correctly
- Fix an issue with LibTourist where it doesn't check for esMX
- Updated German translation (thanks DirtyHarryGermany!)
- Attempted fix for 64-bit crash bug (#227) by using PLAYER_ALIVE
- Remove invalid frame reference in watcher window (Curse #229)
- Add "/fb fishdata reset" to clear out all fish location data (#127)
- More work on the watcher frame to try and make it stay on screen all the time
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com