- 'Fish Watcher' lets you see the fish you've caught here before (or
the fish that you've caught in the current session)
- Display your current skill level and the time since you started fishing
- Choose your fishing outfit and change into it easily
- Support for automatically adding a lure to your fishing pole
- Full Titan Panel support
- myAddOns support
- Preliminary support for tracking 'cycle fish' such as the Nightfin
Snapper so you know when to go looking for them
/fishingbuddy or /fb
toggle the display of the Fishing Buddy window
print the list of Fishing Buddy commands
wear your chosen fishing outfit, or change back
There are two actual add-ons -- the second one, OutfitDisplayFrame,
handles the pretty pane to set up your fishing outfit (it's next on
the list to be made into something more general that anyone can use).
The OutfitDisplayFrame addon can be safely left out if you have a
preferred equipment manager.
alt-clicking on an item in your outfit display will clear it
In addition to displaying the fishing bonus for your fishing outfit,
it also displays your 'style points' as inferred from Draznar's Fishing FAQ
Updated from duplicate postin: HERE.
Check there for updates if this falls behind.
Thanks to the authors of:
TackleBox -- still adding cool features to keep up with!
Impp's Fishing DB
and many, many others!
Feel free to send comments to Sutorix on the Windrunner server.
1. Unzip the 'FishingBuddyVERSION.zip' file
2. If your unzip program allows you to specify a location, then
unzip it into the "Interface/AddOns" folder contained in your
WoW folder (the location that WoW was installed)
3. If your unzip program doesn't let you specify the destination,
then find your WoW folder (where it was installed) and drag
the 'FishingBuddy' and 'OutfitDisplayFrame' folder into the
- Another set if nil handling changes (found a major one)
- Faster looting
- Hopefully fix null reference bugs that occur for some people
- Better loot logic when using Artifact fishing pole
- Force all missing subzone translations to be the English text for now
- Handle rep turn-ins for Magross, only ding on Mark of Aquaos
- Update French translations (thanks gurki35!)
- Add Conjurer Margoss items to watcher display
- Some preliminary work to get lures working more reliably
- Update LibBabble-SubZone to release2
- Fix item pattern reversion
- Option to use "special" coin lures in Dalaran if you have them in your bags
- Change "Max Draenor" option to "Max Fishing", try to max out fishing in Broken Isles too
- Mess with Equipment Manager some more (not done yet)
- Create a Macintosh compatible ZIP file regardless of which dev machine builds it
- CurseForge bug #257 - Watch Bobber functionality broken (thanks Bodar!)
- CurgeForge bug #210 - Disconnect switching outfits on Monk (hopefully because of slowdown)
- Curseforge bug #272 - Stuck on loading screen
- Curseforge bug #274 - Error when using Equipment Manager
- Curseforge bug #276 - Draenor Fishing Pole works again.
- CurgeForge bug #252 - lure/bait stopped being applied consistently
- Add "Max Draenor" fishing option, if enabled ignore minimum fishing level
- Updates for Legion
- Support for "Oversize Bobber"
- Pet handling fixes (thanks miss_kallistra!)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com