Makes the Minimap Buttons draggable around the minimap with adjustable angle.
Control-Drag to change angle.
Control-Shift-Drag to change radius.
Control-Right-Click to bring up menu.
Menu: Reset, Reset All.
Now Works with different shaped minimaps that implement http://www.wowwiki.com/GetMinimapShape
This version is standalone with embedded SeaHooks and SeaPrint.
Localized for English, French and German.
GUI Options - Optionally uses Khaos for GUI.
Khaos Options available to enable/disable for different players and a button to reset all.
Making Your Custom Minimap Button Mobile
To Make your third party addon use MobileMinimapButtons to optionally mobilize you minimap button:
Add MobileMinimapButtons to your optional deps in the toc
Call MobileMinimapButtons_AddButton(frameName, localizedFrameName) to add the button to the list of mobile minimap buttons. It will store the reset position when this function is called or when the variables are loaded, whichever comes last.
In the XML or before the function call, position the button frame to its reset position, preferably relative to Minimap frame. Optimal Button size is 32x32.
NOTE: The button/frame, MUST have the same effective scale as the Minimap. The best way to guarantee this is to make sure that the Minimap (or MinimapCluster) frame is the Parent of your button. Or if the Minimap scale has not been changed independantly of the UIScale, then the UIParent can be the button's Parent. This is important for calculating the correct radius.
- Added mobility to MiniMapRecordingButton, MiniMapVoiceChatFrame, DBMMinimapButton
- Added radius offset dragging, control-shift-drag
- Optimized the dragging radius, angle and offset code. Special thanks to Iriel and Cide for trigonometric help.
- TOC to 20300
- Added mobility to MiniMapTracking, MI2_MinimapButton
- Updated localization format so that they are easier to update and not independant.
- Now uses GetMinimapShape() to determine minimap shape from supporting addons. http://wowwiki.com/GetMinimapShape
- Added MobileMinimapButtons_ButtonSizeModifiers for slight radius adjustment relative to the button size
- Cleaned up the click code a bit
- Added mobility to FeatureFrameMinimapButton and Gatherer_MinimapOptionsButton
- Fixed Error with nil MOBILE_MINIMAP_BUTTONS_LIST_VERSION on first load
- TOC to 20003
- Fixed issue with buttons not being registered if called before Variables were loaded
- Added Mobility to the Atlas Loot Button
- Fixed nil errors
- Added Mobility to the World Map Button and the Feedback UI Button.
- Updated for WoW 2.0
- Changed the radius calculation to make compatible with AddOns that allow changes to the radius setting of their buttons e.g. Gatherer, AlphaMap
- Updated the API.txt
- Now automaticly makes mobile the following addon buttons: Soundtrack, Cirk's Blessings, CritLine, AlphaMap, and Natur EnemyCastBar.
- Changed dragging and reset menu to control click to avoid conflict with battlegrounds button
- Fixed bug that wasn't saving posistions of icons unless you tapped them
- Updated TOC to 11100
- Fixed Census button mask.
- New Buttons are now Anchored when first made mobile. (Fixed OnLoad error with Atlas)
- Updated German Localization
- Fixed Shift-OnClick option overridding to still work for clicks under half a second. (Fixes battleground minimap)
- Now automaticly makes mobile the following addon buttons: Atlas, CTRA, Wardrobe, Yatlas, Gatherer, Earth, IEF, CTA. (Addon Buttons are only on English client until localized.)
- Disabled OnDrag events of registered addon buttons (Wardrobe now correctly stops dragging)
- Fixed nil OnLoad bug by delaying frame loading until after PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD on a fresh load
- Updated TOC to 10900