If you want to support development, consider donating:
This addon allows you to browse your client's internal item database in order to eg. look at the tooltips or dress up.
Be warned that I don't have control over the database so any item pruning is done by the client and is outside of my reach.
For now patching to a new version of WoW will prune all items in cache but your client will rebuild a cache of over 1k items very quick.
- searchable list of all items known to your client
- auction house style interface
- lists stack size in the item's icon
- item's vendor value is shown
- only tracking base items; you won't find eg any "... of the ape" stuff in it
USAGE: /itemdb -> will open the interface. You use it as you would use the auction house interface. shift-clicking on the search button will force a rescan of the internal database ctrl-clicking on the search button will try to cache items shown as uncached in the list
THIS ADDON COMES WITH ABSOLUTLY NO WARRENTY! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS IT MAY CAUSE!
If you find any bugs feel free to tell me about them: http://www.wowace.com/addons/itemdb/
2.0.4 - r51 - 2010/06/04
- fixed layout
2.0.3 - r49 - 2009/09/18
- name search for item:x or spell:x will now show an entry for that item/spell (this can be used to lookup items by id)
- now uses GetItemInfo for sell value, so data will show for all items
- added advanced filters to include/exclude items with specific attributes
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com