IDCard is a simple addon to show item, spell and achievement icons next to the tooltip.
You can left-click and drag the icon to move the entire tooltip. Also, you can shift-click the icon to link the item in Chat, or control-click the icon to try on that item. With an achievement icon, control-clicking opens the achievement frame to that achievement.
Note to addon authors:
IDCard has the ability to support an arbitrary number of tooltips. To add auto-support to your addon's tooltip, just call IDCard:RegisterTooltip(tooltip) passing it your tooltip object.
- Fixed bug that caused control-clicking on non-items to try on the last item shown
- Added ability to control-click on achievements to open the achievement frame to that ach.
- Fixed some really odd bugs (ach border sticking around, control clicking on non-items) caused by a commented code block not being properly commented.
- Added support for Spells and Achievements
- Fixed the bug that caused the icon to not clear itself when the tooltip was cleared
- Fixed the bug that caused a lua error when clicking one of the new reagent tooltips
- Small bugfix to the hooking code
- Removed some redundant code
- Now a Standalone addon
- Updated to use the new OnTooltipSetItem handler
- Added API for other addons
- Tinier than ever!
- Added ability to ctrl-click icon to try on the item
- Added ability to shift click icon to link
- Cleaned up some of the code.