Download
(138 Kb)
Download
Updated: 03-24-08 10:24 PM
Addon for:
FuBar 3.6.5.
Pictures
File Info
Updated:03-24-08 10:24 PM
Created:unknown
Downloads:240,923
Favorites:1,503
MD5:
FuBar - DurabilityFu  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: r65605
by: ckknight [More]
Click here to lend your support!
Keeps track of durability and pops up a dialog to repair when you go to a vendor who can.

TO INSTALL: Put the FuBar_DurabilityFu folder into
\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\

Features
  1. Shows durability of all items and overall inventory.
  2. Pops up a dialog to repair when you go to the vendor.
  3. Can hide the little armored man.
  4. Can autorepair your equipment and/or inventory.

If you find _any_ bugs, feel free to submit them at
http://jira.wowace.com/browse/FUB

If you want to request any features, feel free to submit your ideas at
http://jira.wowace.com/browse/FUB

Forums: http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?board=55.0
r65605
toc bump for 2.4

r56822
updated to latest version from wowace
Post A Reply Comment Options
Old 12-10-06, 09:35 AM  
Serberus
A Kobold Labourer
 
Serberus's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
YUP YUP, Same problem for me It only sort of loads, but never shows any durability. Asks me for the same Deformant2.0. Hopefully this helps.


Originally posted by Aniaden
Unfortunately this didn't work for me After Gratuity it asks for Deformant 2.0 which i also took out of the last add on and reloaded, it did nod work as well. Can we please get a official update for the fix?
Serberus is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-06, 10:25 PM  
FireAllianceNX
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 22
Uploads: 0
Grab both Gratuity and Deformant off WoWAce and put (just the lua) in the libs/Gratutity-2.0 and libs/Deformant-2.0

This will fix the problem. (It's late and I hope that made sense to you)
FireAllianceNX is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-06, 06:46 AM  
Sideswipe
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 18
Uploads: 0
Okie, i put the Gratutity-2.0.lua and Deformant-2.0.lua in \World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\FuBar_DurabilityFu\libs\Gratutity-2.0 & Deformant-2.0\
and I now get this error when I log in:


Error: Gratuity-2.0: FindDeformat requires Deformat-2.0 to be available
AddOn: FuBar_DurabilityFu
File: DurabilityFu.lua
Line: 437
Count: 1
Sideswipe is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-06, 10:02 AM  
FireAllianceNX
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 22
Uploads: 0
oops... typo!! Deformat-2.0
No "N" lol

Originally posted by Sideswipe
Okie, i put the Gratutity-2.0.lua and Deformant-2.0.lua in \World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\FuBar_DurabilityFu\libs\Gratutity-2.0 & Deformant-2.0\
and I now get this error when I log in:


Error: Gratuity-2.0: FindDeformat requires Deformat-2.0 to be available
AddOn: FuBar_DurabilityFu
File: DurabilityFu.lua
Line: 437
Count: 1
FireAllianceNX is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-06, 10:42 AM  
Sideswipe
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 18
Uploads: 0
Heh, no prob. Was my own fault for not paying attention to detail.
Sideswipe is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-06, 03:42 PM  
Aniaden
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by FireAllianceNX
oops... typo!! Deformat-2.0
No "N" lol

Hmm I've tried that as well and get the same error. Latest version doesn't come with Gratuity-2.0 or Deformat-2.0 Libs. So when i yank em out of version (2.0.9763) and stick em in the new version I still get nothin. And I've tried about every other suggestion as well. Not sure if I'm just completely mis understanding how to fix this?
Aniaden is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-06, 04:06 PM  
Aniaden
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Fixed!

Ok the latest version is Missing Gratuity-2.0 and Deformat-2.0 Libs, you can get those off of the last version (2.0.9763) Just download that version into a different directory and unzip take those 2 libs out of the durabilityfu folder. Then download the newest version and download that into your WoW/interface/addons folder. Put the Gratuity-2.0 and Deformat-2.0 Libs in the the durabiltyfu/libs. Now the kicker is it is also missing another lib heh. AceHook2.1. I downloaded the latest version of Moneyfu took the AceHook-2.1 lib out and stuck that in the Durabilityfu/lib as well and Presto! working durabilityfu


Big thanks to Silverpix! Here is another explanation on how to fix it since he figured it out
http://ckknight.wowinterface.com/por...bug&bugid=2510
Aniaden is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-06, 04:28 PM  
asengul
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Aniaden
Fixed!

Ok the latest version is Missing Gratuity-2.0 and Deformat-2.0 Libs, you can get those off of the last version (2.0.9763) Just download that version into a different directory and unzip take those 2 libs out of the durabilityfu folder. Then download the newest version and download that into your WoW/interface/addons folder. Put the Gratuity-2.0 and Deformat-2.0 Libs in the the durabiltyfu/libs. Now the kicker is it is also missing another lib heh. AceHook2.1. I downloaded the latest version of Moneyfu took the AceHook-2.1 lib out and stuck that in the Durabilityfu/lib as well and Presto! working durabilityfu


Big thanks to Silverpix! Here is another explanation on how to fix it since he figured it out
http://ckknight.wowinterface.com/por...bug&bugid=2510
actually I came up and posted the fix on dec 8, silverpix posted "his" fix on dec 9

so your welcome very much for giving you the fix, even tho you didn't scroll down the page to actually see someone posted the fix you're giving silverpix the credit for
asengul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-06, 07:16 PM  
Aniaden
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by asengul
actually I came up and posted the fix on dec 8, silverpix posted "his" fix on dec 9

so your welcome very much for giving you the fix, even tho you didn't scroll down the page to actually see someone posted the fix you're giving silverpix the credit for

Ahh sorry guess i got a lil to happy about havin durafu fixed hehe, Big thanks to you as well!
Aniaden is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-06, 07:56 AM  
ec96joan
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Hey
I think DurabilityFu takes the "equipped" info (on repair popup) from Blizzards "Repair all" button. Bliz changed that to include the inventory a while back and the addon don't know that.
The result is that it says for instance "Equipped 4g, inventory 2g, total 6g" and when I do repair it's 4g.

/Zel
ec96joan is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 01:05 AM  
evielwine
A Kobold Labourer
Premium Member

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
The download link is giving FuBar-Bag instead of durability.
evielwine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 07:09 AM  
Mazak
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by evielwine
The download link is giving FuBar-Bag instead of durability.
Untill ckknight fixes the file here is the correct version:

http://www.wowace.com/files/FuBar_Du...yFu-r21390.zip
Mazak is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-06, 01:58 PM  
Supernico
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 21
Uploads: 0
durabilityfu still display wrong repair costs on repair popup (equiped = all, inventory = inventory, all = all + inventory), any way to fix that ?
Supernico is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-06, 06:54 PM  
Rathetom
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 1
Uploads: 1
Edit: Found answer in earlier post...but to update, the download link is still incorrect
__________________
Rathetom - 60 Mage, Earthen Ring
Axejaw - 60 Hunter, Earthen Ring
Cataclysm
Last edited by Rathetom : 12-27-06 at 06:55 PM.
Rathetom is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-06, 10:54 PM  
ObtuseMoose
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 9
Uploads: 0
DL current links to BagFu.
ObtuseMoose is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: