This is a FuBar plugin to display information from Hawksy's Recap on the FuBar panel. It was inspired by the Titan Recap plugin.
Player DPS, Player Pet %DPS, Raid DPS in, Raid DPS out, Player Healing, and Raid Healing can all be displayed on the panel. The icon also acts as a status bubble. It functions as a replacement for minimized Recap.
The tooltip provides more detailed info layout and toggles for pause and view type (last vs all.) Left clicking on the plugin will open Recap.
Right clicking allows you to configure options of what the plugin will display, as well as control over pausing/resuming Recap.
This requires Recap to function, and was developed against Hawksy's Recap 4.35
Added Player Pet %DPS and Raid Healing (mimicking minimized Recap)
Updated the internal interface with Recap (4.35)
(2009/12/11) Updated toc for 3.3
Updated to work with Recap 4.33, game version 3.2.
Removed max hit, total damage taken, total damage received, and overhealing from the display
Made the tooltip interactable: allowing control over pause/unpause and last fight/all fights view. (Same as clicking the buttons in recap.)
Change of addon ownership from Prandur to Kitjan
updated to work with Hawksy Recap 3.61+ (thanks to Hawksy)
bug fix: damage dealt and damage received tags reversed in Tooltip
fixed problem with dps not updating
Updated to WoW 2.0, Ace2, and FuBar2
Added Damage Dealt/Taken (courtesy of code provided by Darravis)
Lower impact data update (may cause less then real time info)
- Fix for bug #1135
- Another possible fix for the ever persistent bug #518
- updated to FuBar 1.2 API (requires FuBar 1.2 or higher)
- changed file and directory name, it is highly recommended you delete any older versions before installing this one!
- Possible fix for bug ID 518 as reported by Devla
- updated FuBar compat to 1.0
- should have released this long ago, my apologies!
- Updated for FuBar 0.9.99.335
- Name change to coincide with BossPanel becoming FuBar
- Fixed bug in localization
- updated for BossPanel 0.4.23
- few other minor tweaks
- Initial public release